Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite thing about your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your favorite thing about your SO?

I love how my SO can make me smile no matter what!

What's one of your favorite things about your SO?

I love how he inspires me, especially artistically. His dreams and story ideas always float around in my head and I try making visuals for them or drawing characters he creates because they're always a challenge. Since we began dating, I've been drawing almost every day, even if I'm just sketching, which never used to happen. I'm also writing a lot more because he inspires my own stories and worlds.

He's officially my muse. <3

Comment

Theres soo many!
      But if i had to choose *sighs*, it would probably be how intelligent he is, it turns me on so much =P

Comment

My favorite thing about my SO is that he's mine.

Just kiddding... sorta....

My favorite thing about my SO.... hmmmm.....

I love the way he loves me. I don't mean to go all Faith Hill on everyone, but I'm serious. I love the way he loves me.
        First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 5000miles View Post
          My favorite thing about my SO is that he's mine.
          Haha! I was tempted to say this too

Comment

her ability to make me laugh no matter how pissed off or depressed i am

Comment

One of my favourite things about her is her laugh, it's so great and infectious, I love it!
              In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
              Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
              Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
              My dog Sam ♥

Comment

I love everything about my SO, but I fell in love with her voice and accent first. I love listening to her. Especially when she whispers.

Comment

He may not always know what to say in bad moments, but he sure tries. I appreciate the effort he puts into trying to make me feel better when I'm in a funk.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Well it would take an amount of time that I don't have to explain all of the things that I love and adore about my girl, but i'd have to say it is her heart. She is the kindest and most caring person I have ever met. She cares about everyone she knows, even if they don't deserve that kind of care. She inspires me with how much she can love. Everyday I am just in awe of her. So glad she is all mine.

Comment

There's too much! I love everything about him....

My favorite thing might be how similar we are. We both love intelligent conversation, about science, religion, morals etc, but at the same time, we are both have a really weird sense of humor, so we goof around a lot lol and I never feel embarrassed being a dork round him, I can completely myself around him and he's the same around me =)

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                      <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                      The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                      <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                      <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                      Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                      Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

The fact that he loves me no matter how crazy, quiet, naughty, smartass-ish, moody and bitchy I can get lol

Comment

I love how he finds a bright side in everything, when I'm so negative. He balances out my life
                          I also love how he's so excited to have a family with me, even though he's young.

Comment

He is extremely goofy. When he gets on to these rants about Batman comics and an hour later is still not running out of steam sometimes I just have to cut him short and be like "Uhhhhhh... sweetie I have to go brush my hair." Cracks me up
                            First date: 12.27.09
                            Started the distance: 6.10.10
                            Finished the distance: 8.17.12

J & C

Comment

Soooooooooooo many things.. one of the most important ones being how he's changed me and my self-esteem. He's made me feel like the most loved, beautiful and amazing girl in the world. He loves everything about me and I love it. I'm so lucky to have him ♥

Comment

Working...
                              X