We're on a break.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're on a break.

So, we're on a break now. Tonight. We talked. I'm a mess. I don't really want to talk about it right now, just need some support. Don't know how long it's going to last this time. Maybe in a few days I'll be able to talk about it. I don't know what to tell people now if they ask, especially family. I don't now what to say, and I'm supposed to see most of my family in a couple of weeks.

This sucks.

Yes, it has to do with the rut we've been in. He thinks we both need time to re-evaluate ourselves and find ourselves again because both of us lost our drives.

What do you hope a break is going to achieve? Really think about it, be prepared to walk away. Everything will work out.

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear that. Don't worry so much about what others think. Just take care of yourself for now. Hugs!

Comment

Awww, I'm sorry to hear
        Honestly though, I agree with snow_girl on this. It seems like you've been putting a lot more into the relationship than you've been receiving. Whatever happens, just remember that everything will be ok. I'm always here for you

Comment

I'm so sorry. I agree with snow_girl though, so take some time to seriously think about what you want and if you're sure you're getting enough out of this relationship to meet your needs, and if you ever will. Be kind to yourself.
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I am sad to hear that. It seems to me he has been kind of vague towards you, so I hope you get some answers. Don't tell your family just yet. Lots of hugs!
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Sorry to hear it whatruckus I hope you both find and get what you need from this break, whatever it may be, but I have to admit, I agree with snow_girl. A break never worked for me in the past, but hopefully for you, it will!

Comment

I'm sad to hear that! Just be strong and use this time to do something for yourself! It seems like you've had stressful times lately and usually taking time for yourself will make you feel better to just take that time off. I hope it'll end the best way for you!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that! Take some time to breath. It seems like you've a lot on your plate lately. Sending you a

Comment

I'm sorry to hear it. When you are ready to talk, please feel free to email me. (FB might be easier since I'll probably see that first.)
                    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Thinking of you and hoping for the best....

Comment

Wishing you the best. Take good care of yourself and make yourself a priority during this time.

Comment

I'm really rooting for you, Whatruckus. You deserve your own respect, and his, too. I hope he realizes how much you've been investing and that he can (and should) give back more. You've made so many changes and he hasn't. I sincerely hope he sees that. You deserve being respected. Be good to yourself now!

~
                          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                          The hands of the many must join as one
                          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

PM me if you need me. Sending you positive thoughts.

Comment

Oh no...

I hope you can sort this out. Big hugs to you xxxx

Comment

Working...
                              X