So... It's over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... It's over

It's over and I feel so powerless... I'll update you later cause I am one big mess at the moment...

Originally posted by bartinkopl View Post
    It's over and I feel so powerless... I'll update you later cause I am one big mess at the moment...
    oh my dear, what happened? please stay strong! >.<

Comment

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear this. What happened?
      ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
      Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
      First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
      Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
      Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
      Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

Oh I'm so sorry! Know that we're all here for you and you can send me a message if you need someone to talk to. Sending hugs your way

Comment

Oh damn sweets.... I am so sorry.. send me a pm when you are ready : (
          And it was NOTHING you did wrong. Remember that.

Comment

I'm so sorry Please be gentle with yourself, love.

Comment

Just here with an update. Some of you may know we had a really bad contact in the last two weeks - she didn't have time for me, we barely texted or talked on the phone... Yesterday she told me she won't be able to visit me as her parents didn't agree. I told her that I can come and visit her, we can even spend NYE together, but she told me she already had plans..... She told me the only solution she can see is to break up and she thinks it's reasonable, she said she doesn't want to hurt me anymore by not spending time with me and she doesn't care about this relationship anymore. She also said that in last few days she was barely contacting me as she wanted me to do it (to break up). I can't believe she did that... She also didn't have courage to call me - she broke up with me by Messenger. She called me later while I was crying and she also started to cry and she said she is sorry and disconnected...

Thank you for your support. I'll send PMs later...

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this. You seemed very attentive, I feel it is her loss. I'm sorry xxx

Comment

I'm so sorry for you
                  Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
                  All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

Wow. No offense, but what a poopie way to break up with someone. I'm sorry.

Comment

I am so sorry. That's not an appropriate way to break up with someone indeed.
                      I can't give you any real advice as I haven't been in that situation so I'll just wish you plenty of strength and send you virtual hugs.

Comment

That's really shitty of her to do that, not cool in the slightest. I'm sorry this happened, sending hugs your way.

Comment

Shame she didn't bring up the courage to at least end it properly. No point in dwelling on that though. Sorry things didn't work out! Please be kind to yourself.

~
                          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                          The hands of the many must join as one
                          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Very sorry to hear that. As others have said, she should have at least phoned you to break up. I'm sorry again and I hope you have been at home to support you, as well as LFAD.

Comment

So sorry to hear about this D: My ex broke up with me the same way so i know how horrible it is to just get a message like that. I hope you're feeling okay, remember life goes on so keep your chin up :3
                              my girls <3

Josie (SO)
                              Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
                              Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
                              Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
                              Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
                              Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
                              Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
                              Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
                              All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Working...
                              X