his family disagree about us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his family disagree about us

what should we do,when his family disagree about our relation?

What are the reasons for them disagreeing?

Comment

Can't really give any advice when details are minimum. What Red said.

Comment

You only just started dating. Give it time.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
          You only just started dating. Give it time.
          i agree, your relationship isn't even two weeks old...and you're 16. That alone is a reason why they might disagree.

Comment

As the others have said, you're very young and so is your relationship. Give it time.

Comment

because i lived in other country
              and thank you for all of your love suggestion to us but we broke up lol
              idk what happend with him,he left me 3 days ago,he blocked all of my social media,i tried to called him but nothing respond,i still love him:') but maybe its better for us xoxo
              Last edited by vriskayl; January 16, 2016, 04:05 AM.

Comment

I am sorry to hear that.
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
                X