No announcement yet.

Trusting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without trust a relationship is on very rocky ground and in the end you or both of you will end up very resentful and unhappy,
    I think after they big lies it's better to have your self respect put first and do the right thing for you,

Comment

I image this is very difficult because you obviously care about him. That being said, just because you love someone it doesn't mean you should stay with him or marry them. You want someone who is a mostly complete package. Obviously no one is perfect and can perfectly fit an ideal prince charming dream, but the person you stay with should not only be someone you love, but also someone you respect and who loves and respects you back. Do you want to spend your life with someone who lies to you? who you are never sure you can trust? I encourage you to break up with him, and then wait for the person who you feel peace with. It's normal for a relationship to have problems, you are different people with different experiences. That being said, trust is especially important in a LDR. I trust my SO implicitly. I never once doubt his character or honesty. Respect yourself Enamorado610, and wait for a relationship where you are respected and treated well. Best of luck to you!

Comment

Working...
      X