Feeling Broken hearted !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling Broken hearted !!!!!!

A little about my situation.. I believe I met my soul mate we both believe we are each others soul mate and other half. Anyways, I met him last March2015 and at first he pursued me and I didn't pay him any mind bc I had been hurt so much from the past it was hard to open up or let another guy close to me. But he kept at it and finally in June we got serious and by July we fell in love. We still haven't had sex (my choice) but we have a strong strong emotional bond that neither of us ever experienced. We always talked on the phone every day and every night for hoursss most of the time it would be 3-5 hours never having a quiet moment... w both opened up to each other and told each other deep stuff. We connected we both think within our souls. I mean I can say hands down that he is the first girl I believe in my heart ever loved me and I believe more than I love him and I love him deep. He is originally from NYC and I'm in NC. he has a Grandma and his mom who lives here that is how we met while he was temporarily living here. Any ways we both fell hard.we both express our love profoundly to each other in great depth every chance we got which was every day Lol. He has no kids I have one son that's two. We both came from the sane back ground and we just understand each other so well. We had an instant connection never had to be forced. He is the next best thing to heaven to me. Our emotional bond is so strong it's crazy. Well he's came in a rough time the last two months. Financially and it's been killing him. At the lowest place he has ever been. And I'm not so good either. Well he decided that it would be best for him to go back to NYC and get things in line and get stuff together for 3-4months. He stayed here until after New Years so we could bring it in together. He just left Saturday evening and we talked the entire day from 8am until 8pm wen he left. We both cried and prayed together.. two things I've never had a man do with me before. He told me about how sick he was gonna be. And how much he hated his life bc he has to temporarily leave his soul mate (me) he's scared of losing me or me cheating and etc. Our last conversation before he left was so emotional I think we cried all day and expressed our love to each other. Well his phone got cut off and since we haven't spoken much he emailed me an said he would try to contact me as soon as he can and to know that he is sick without me and thinking of me every second and the loves me and to promise I won't cheat. and he told me he hate that he had to leave me lonely and broken and it's killing him. But he has to do what he has to do to get his life back in order so that he can be the man he needs and wants to be. Well it's been since Sunday I haven't heard anything I'm so sad and depressed. My heart feels so empty bc idk when I will hear from him again. He told me as soon as he got back in a comfortable place he was gonna marry me the same week and he wants to work on a family. Well, idk when I can hear from him and idk how to go from every day all day to nothing. This is killing my soul.

Hi,

that sounds very sweet. I am sure everyone here can relate how hard it is to be without a loved one.

Just make sure he has focus on the task at hand, which I assume is getting a job and getting back at his feet financially. I know it feels very special to be able to be sad and serious together, but it is also imortant to laugh and have good times together. Especially if you feel close being able to share the serious stuff, it is important.

I am sure he is busy as well as sad, but you also could have a talk with him on how you are going to stay in contact. Can he contact you a certain time during the day? Is there an option for him to visit you, or you to visit him during this time that he will stay away? I find that when I am upset, it works well to focus on practical things. It is nice and well to plan to get married in the future, but right now you need to stay sane and in contact.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
    X