Venting About Sadness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venting About Sadness

Yesterday my long distance boyfriend and I shared our first kiss (it was both of our first kisses). I was used to missing him before the kiss and the six others that followed soon after but now all I seem to be able to do is cry and be sad whenever I think about having to wait another six months before I see him again or about the kiss.

I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way but I just wanted to get this off my chest because I don't want to tell anyone I know because everyone already thinks that the distance will make things too hard for us to stay together.

Yeah, you're definitely not alone. I won't be seeing my guy for another 6 months either. He just went home after being at my house for three weeks, 5 days ago. The distance is definitely hard. Especially the more times you see each other in person, and the longer the gaps in-between visits. But just remember that it's worth it in the end. *hugs* It's okay to be sad. Just keep yourself busy, and the next time you see him will be here before you know it.
    ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
    Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
    First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
    Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
    Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
    Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

Don't worry about the naysayers...just keep proving them wrong as you are moving forward with your relationship. I think the waiting does get to everyone after awhile, but just remember it's worth it in the end.
      CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Comment

Working...
      X