She may need keyhole surgery for her knee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She may need keyhole surgery for her knee

I made a thread not so long ago saying that Denise went to the hospital because she banged her knee on the couch hard, and tore cartilage in her knee well she went to psychical therapy today to help her knee, and they told her she didnt tear it she crushed it O_o which means if the psychical therapy doesnt work she's gonna need Keyhole Surgery, which i did look up and it looks like a very minor procedure however i cant help but be a little scared because im hoping if she needs it then i'll be there, if not im gonna sit home and completely panic because i wont know whats up unless someone tells me! I know i shouldn't worry but i cant help but have all these bad thoughts of what could go wrong, i knew the next couple of months were gonna be stressful but this is ridicules.

I'm so sorry to hear this, but I don't blame you for worrying, it's only natural to worry about your SO. I don't know what else I can say really, but I'm sure
    Denise will be okay and if she does need the surgery, then I wish her all the luck in the world, and I'm sure the rest of the forum does too.
    [CENTER]

Comment

I would be worrying just as much as you would be if my SO were in the same situation, Caitlin.
      I hope that everything turns out for the best for her and I wish her the best of luck<3

Comment

I hope you'll be able to make it out there, if possible. It is a pretty minor surgery, and she probably won't even need to be put to sleep for it (my dad had it and they kept him awake). If you can be there, maybe they'll let you be with her during to keep her company.

If not, definitely talk to her family if she has to have the surgery. I'm sure someone will be willing to inform you when she goes in, and when she comes out (I'm sure with flying colors), as well as when she'll be coherent enough for you two to talk.

It's really nerve-wracking, I know, but fortunately for your SO, this really is a minor thing, and it'll be so much better after she has it.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Originally posted by squiddie View Post
          I hope you'll be able to make it out there, if possible. It is a pretty minor surgery, and she probably won't even need to be put to sleep for it (my dad had it and they kept him awake). If you can be there, maybe they'll let you be with her during to keep her company.

If not, definitely talk to her family if she has to have the surgery. I'm sure someone will be willing to inform you when she goes in, and when she comes out (I'm sure with flying colors), as well as when she'll be coherent enough for you two to talk.

It's really nerve-wracking, I know, but fortunately for your SO, this really is a minor thing, and it'll be so much better after she has it.
          well i know when i talked to her on the phone she said they might put her under, and i know the friend that she lives with will hopefully keep me informed if she does have when im not there, im hoping if she has to it will be when im there so i can take care of her

Comment

*hugs* I'm sorry to hear this, it's only natural to worry. I'm sure everything will work out well

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
              well i know when i talked to her on the phone she said they might put her under, and i know the friend that she lives with will hopefully keep me informed if she does have when im not there, im hoping if she has to it will be when im there so i can take care of her
              Yeah, with knee surgeries, it's really a matter of preference. My dad didn't want to go under. As I said before, I hope you'll be able to be out there for her! I know she'll appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by squiddie View Post
                Yeah, with knee surgeries, it's really a matter of preference. My dad didn't want to go under. As I said before, I hope you'll be able to be out there for her! I know she'll appreciate it.
                oh. well i'll let her know that tomarrow, thanks for the info

Comment

Hope her surgery goes well!

Comment

told her about staying awake for it i think its a better idea because since she has a little bit of a heart condition i have a bad feeling if she goes completely under for it then something bad will happen, and i told her this and im hoping to convince her if she needs it done she needs to stay awake

Comment

good news shes not gonna need the surgery now but she has go on crutches for a little while

Comment

Well, that's definitely better news! Crutches are a pain, but I'd take them over surgery any day. I wish her well and a speedy recovery!

Comment

That's good news! I'm sure that's a weight off your mind
                          In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                          Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                          Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                          My dog Sam ♥

Comment

oh yeah very happy!! she has to use crutches for 2 weeks, which she doesnt like too much but i told her she better use them or i will be very pissed at her and give her an ear full, but thankfully so far they think she doesnt need surgery which is a really good thing!

Comment

That's great news Caitlin!
                              [CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X