SO and I are looking for friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO and I are looking for friends

Hi everyone! My SO (24M) and I (23F) would very much like to have other couples to speak to, someone who understands the difficulties of being in an LDR. We think forming a social circle of friends we both share would be really nice. Have you and your SO done the same? How did you go about that? If you'd be interested in getting to know another couple, let me know and we can set something up!

Our situation is a little special because we are naturally surrounded by othes in LDRs. The places he works are international and it is very common for his friends to get into international LDRs. Also, in my Turkish language class most people are in international LDRs. His brother is in a national LDR.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I always wanted friends who were going through the same thing and understood it a little bit. We closed the distance but we were long distance over 3 years, so we know how you feel. I'm 23 and he's 24 and we are always open to meeting new friends.

Comment

Working...
      X