TIRED TALKING ABOUT RELATIONSHIP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TIRED TALKING ABOUT RELATIONSHIP!

Last night my girlfriend just told me that she is tired talking about our relationship and she would like to talk about other things but most of the time when i ask her to tell me about something she always don't have something to say. This happen after we skype and then i told her that i will go with my friends to party after the birthday.

but in 17 days she will come to visit me in tanzania. so i am so confused that is she really tired of this long distance relationship or what? and she wants to visit me because she have to fulfill her promise or because she really love me? but i feel like she is tired and she wants to go out of this relationship soon! she just wait for the right time!

I am a bit confused... Why do you tell her you were going out to party after the birthday? I don't know what that means.
    Maybe she is tired of talking about how much you and she miss each other, or how it's hard to be apart etc. there are always things to do in an LDR. Have a skype date, eat dinner or watch a movie. There are a lot of links here with suggestions as well.

Comment

Find other things to do together online. Watch movies, or play online games together. Or even just hang out on Skype while you bum around on the internet. You don't always have to be talking. Learn to spend time together without conversation.

Comment

I don't really understand either, but I think what sasad said is a good start. Maybe she doesn't want to talk about your relationship, just talk about life and all kinds of random fun things to share.
        I also wanted to add that visiting Tanzania from Europe is REALLY expensive. I've been there this summer. Unless she's super rich, I can assure you that she definitely wants to come visit you and your country or she wouldn't have bought a plane ticket to come see you. Stop doubting her unless she gives you a specific reason to. Just appreciate that she'll visit you and see how things go when you are together

Comment

Do you often talk about the two of you and your relationship? Maybe she feels that there isn't a whole lot else you talk about, try coming up with things you have done during the day to talk about instead or ask her questions about her day.

Comment

I'm in a new, somewhat undefined LDR with someone I've been friends with for a few years. Our situation is kind of different because from the beginning of our friendship (these last 3 yrs or so) we'd talk about values an ideas and things, which is how we determined that we had quite a bit of core values in common that are the basis of our friendship. The thing was, we didn't know hardly anything about each other's day to day lives, because we have always lived 1000 miles apart and saw each other only when he came to see family in my city and we didn't talk often in between those visits at all. Since things shifted a bit in our relationship (during his visit here over Christmas), we have texted every day at least a few messages and talked at least 2-3 times a week via phone. Neither of us are quite sure what the hell we are doing together exactly, but we are in communication and I have made a point of asking about and sharing about day to day life. We haven't really discussed the relationship itself that much at all. And lest you think it's all a figment of my imagination, I'm literally on a plane right now to go visit for 9 days.

Bottom line, talk about and ask about each other's lives as they run now. And if that has proven a bit difficult, try asking more specific questions. I tend to ask what the coolest thing that happened that day was, to what he had for lunch, and if he's got any fun plans after work. We live our lives, both of which are busy, and we talk about them. And it helps us be more engaged with each other without constantly talking about US.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
              Do you often talk about the two of you and your relationship? Maybe she feels that there isn't a whole lot else you talk about, try coming up with things you have done during the day to talk about instead or ask her questions about her day.
              THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ADVICE

Comment

Yeah thats true what you said we talked about it last night and she admit that she have problems to let me know some things that happen to her life while she is there! but now everything is going great and we started talking about our other things

Comment

Working...
                X