Intimacy, Skype Dates, Skype Sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intimacy, Skype Dates, Skype Sex?

I've been with my SO for almost a year and skyping due to long distance situations for the past four months but have not managed to get any intimacy going on Skype and am sort of lost on how to start it, how do you continue, is there a way to make it any less awkward. I think he is pretty game for it as we have discussed the topic a little bit. If any one has any suggestions or past experiences on how they increased intimacy on Skype?

I can empathise with this a lot. One of the reasons me and my long distance guy ended was because of the lack of intimacy. He wanted to get intimate over skype and I wasn't ready at the time, I didn't feel comfortable. Don't get me wrong, this wasn't THE reason, but we were struggling without the physical intimacy.

We've now rekindled and as I've known him for longer it suddenly just felt right. I don't think you can force it though. It has to happen naturally! Sneaky snapchats worked for us as a build up....!

Comment

Hi there! Welcome to the forum There's actually a section called 'LFAdults only', where you'll find a lot of threads about this topic with advice from others and ideas. I believe it's locked until you have a certain amount of posts though, so it might not be of help to you yet.

Comment

Let it come naturally... we usually start it by doing some texting and some photos for a build up.. A lot of it depends on where you are mentally as well.

Comment

I personally hate skype sex. Even though I'm perfectly fine with being intimate in person it just feels wrong over a screen. I much prefer the illusion to the actual thing. I make suggestive comments or imply that things are happening. He doesn't necessarily see it, but just the thought helps. Sometimes things escalate where I end up showing off a little, but this way it's my choice and not forced.

Comment

Working...
          X