venting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

venting.

i have so much debt and bills and planning our 2 visits in october its stressing me out because i have to pay for the plane tickets and make sure all my bills n things are paid before i go. anyway he was getting on me because of something i had been putting off for a week and i just expolded. here i am online trying to find a cheap plane ticket and pay my car registration (the dmv site says i cant pay it. somethings wrong with my vehicle status,offices are closed on the weekend & its due sunday). so i was telling him im stressed, i have to do everything for our trips and he has nothing to say! i wanted a "sorry what can i do to help? and he is speachless. then i very calmly say " im not trying to start a fight but im so stressed and it seems like i do all the sacrificing". (great strides for me because i usually get all upset n end the call so im doing much better! lol so he says "im sorry if i could do the things you do i would help more i know you make sacrifices i cant". he is refering to the overtime i put in plus i make more money. so that really helped i just needed him to aknowlege what i do for US.

just as im working at not be a freak out case he is working on being more supportive

thanks for letting me vent

p.s. he just texted me saying "babe i just want to say i appreciate you and i love you so much".

*hugs* everything will fall into place

Comment

thank you every thing really is falling into place

Comment

honey i know how you feel! i got 2 months to save up for a plane ticket, and i got rent, and bills to pay, i gotta send my cats to someone cause i cant afford them, ect ect....the next couple of months are gonna be stressful so i know how you feel, and dont worry things will work out for you and me as well *big huggles*

Comment

It is very hard doing all the juggling, I share custody of my two kids with my ex husband, working on filing my bankruptcy again (That is frustrating to do it twice!) Trying to train my replacement at work, finish up my job, finish up my semester of college, and pack not to mention that $$$ is tight, then packing on top of it so I can move 1600 miles for us to live together. Then I get the why of I am so busy and don't call. Really? I hate fighting now its only 18 days until the move but how about a phone call just to say hi! The phone works both ways as well. It is very hard and stressful at times just remember in the end when he is holding you none of it will matter!!!

Comment

Life is stressful. And there are times we just want to hear a simple thing. And when we don't...well frankly it sucks.

But GOOD ON YOU! You told exactly how you feel...and trust me that is KEY to a LDR!!

I am glad things are going better....how exciting you have a trip coming up!
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

i get upset and usually fight back and hang up too (if thats what you meant by that) but good job!! and keep your head up it will all work out

Comment

Originally posted by nena_marie View Post
                i get upset and usually fight back and hang up too (if thats what you meant by that) but good job!! and keep your head up it will all work out
                thats exactly what i meant haha

love hearing how everyone goes through the same drama of debt n bills n planning i wish you didnt have to buy plane tickets so far inadvance but they get so expensive when you dont ugh haha.

Comment

Originally posted by machstx View Post
                  p.s. he just texted me saying "babe i just want to say i appreciate you and i love you so much".

Sometimes a little appreciation is all we need to get the tough stuff done. Hope it all works out. Money issues are killers.

Comment

Originally posted by machstx View Post
                    thats exactly what i meant haha

love hearing how everyone goes through the same drama of debt n bills n planning i wish you didnt have to buy plane tickets so far inadvance but they get so expensive when you dont ugh haha.
                    yeahhh tell me about it, im gonna have to buy mine litterly at the last minute because i need to save up first. i wish plane tickets were $75 again that would be so awesome!

Comment

Working...
                    X