Is this pain i'm feeling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this pain i'm feeling?

I miss him so much even tho we talk/skype everyday. But the longing to be able to hold him just having him in my arms again is starting to b unbearable. I don't know if i can pull through... Sometimes i just feel like leaving everything behind and just fly to meet him and stay there forever.

It is pain, yes. A very special kind of numbing yet vibrant pain.

I find that what bothers me most is the thought of everything staying the same forever. But then I think like, no, we have to plan our future together, have to plan visits, get our financial situation in shape (which among other things mean visiting less) and then we can realistically think about closing the distance.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

More longing I think then pain... : )
      I love the feeling of being with him, or knowing I can touch him when we get back home after work... Eating, taking showers or walks... being like "real" couples.
      Make plans for things to do together. Plan a trip to meet someplace if you can. It is harder after every visit it seems. sigh.....

Comment

Working...
      X