Aussie here I come!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aussie here I come!

I haven't been a member for long, but I've read a lot of threads the last few years. So all your stories inspired me alot. After 3 years I'm finally going to meet my Australian next month. ^^

Amaris

That's great! I hope you have a lovely first meeting.

Comment

Is you going there?
      Hope it's great.

Comment

Yes, I'm going there first trip out of Europe, so I'm really excited.

Comment

Enjoy your trip!

Comment

Have fun! I hope all goes well

Also, I hope your first long haul flight is good and you have a relaxing flight; Australia is an impressive distance for a first long haul flight.

Comment

Thank you!

I hope so too, since it's the first time I'm going to travel on my own. And to go that far away is quite exciting. But I think it's a good challenge for me to do something like this on my own. :P

Comment

That's a big adventure! Here's hoping everything goes okay!

~
                It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                The hands of the many must join as one
                And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Have a great trip, and don't worry about the flights, you'll be fine. I hope you have some time to do airport shopping, especially if you have layovers. I always try to buy some local candy, a local beer, and/or some fun beauty products I can't get in the US. Like Miasmata said, it's an adventure, enjoy!
                  Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you! Yes I have a layover at Dubai but not for too long. And in Brisbane I have a longer layover, that way I can walk around a bit and check some shops out.

Comment

Working...
                    X