Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My LDR: looking for people who are also in my shoes :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My LDR: looking for people who are also in my shoes :)

Hi, i'm in an LDR with my boyfriend in Japan. I just want to get to know people who also are in an LDR and to hear your story! :P
    Laila

I'm from Europe and my boyfriend is in Japan,too!

Comment

ahh nice to meet you!! where does he live in Japan?
      Laila

Comment

You've come to the right place! There are a lot of us in international LDR's. It really helps having the insight of people who understand (if not the actual country) then just the whole LDR thing. Hope you find what you're looking for here!

Comment

Welcome. I'm in the UK, boyfriend is in the USA.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, medlimoments

After dating for 10 months (and living 100 miles apart within the UK), my girlfriend has returned home to Taiwan.

Also, there's a section on the forum where people write about their LDR stories, including their successes if you're interested in reading some more LDR tales.

Comment

nice to meet you!
              Laila

Comment

Hey there,

My S.O is Japanese too. Hope that you're fine with understanding the subtle hints of Japanese culture and learning the language as well!

Any plans for moving to Japan anytime soon?

Comment

thank you! im still learning but i think i've learned quite alot!
                  and as far as moving goes, i think just visiting for now is fine with us. he plans to move here to the USA with me. :P
                  Laila

Comment

Working...
                  X