Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE'RE GOING ON HOLIDAY

First holiday together

Just wondering how hard it is to leave them after being with them every single day

Can't wait to create another memory with him

Where have you been away with your SO?

Never had the chance.

First Visit: September 2016
    Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
    Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
    John 4:12
    I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

I am hoping to have a holiday with my boyfriend this year. We will probably just stay in the UK, but there's plenty of great places to go. We're thinking of Devon.

Comment

He lives almost on the beach, so holiday when I go visit! I am also starting to decorate "our" beach house, so it's always fun there. Just harder for him after I leave.
        We are actually going to theme parks in Florida during spring break with my son. This should be amazingly fun.

Planning a trip to Ireland next summer as well!
        Last edited by sasad; February 21, 2016, 02:33 AM.

Comment

It is hard, but I feel like it's harder when you're in one of your spaces instead of being away somewhere. The memories linger more when one person is gone. Regardless, don't let that damper your experience! Vacations are great fun with your SO! It definitely is a good place to learn more about each other in those stressful travel situations or those fun adventure situations. I have traveled to quite a few European countries with my SO and a few states in the US. Looking forward to traveling some more!

Comment

I have always been to visit SO we've not been away together. But I agree with Sasad, I think it'll be harder once he has been to visit me. I always leave and my memories are there with him. He says he finds this hard because after I'm gone he can remember things we did all around the house and misses me more for it. This time he is coming to visit me so I think I'll find saying good bye even harder. I've always found it difficult adjusting anyway. It takes me around 6-8 weeks to get back to some sort of stability and then we have another visit and I start it all over again.
            Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
            All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

We visit each other when there are some holidays, so we try to plan some vacation time as well, since we don't just want to sit at somebody's place. So we've been to Las Vegas, LA, did the cruise to Mexico, Iceland, Copenhagen.... so everything that can be done within a week or two and is close enough to my or his place Of course there is also matter of how much money we have since there is already quite a lot of spent on tickets.

But travelling together is amazing, I absolutely encourage you to do it. You can learn so much more about a person when travelling and coping with unexpected/stressful situations

Personally I find it harder to leave him when we just enjoy ourselves at his place.. when things start to slow down after the trip, and you realize that you have not much time left

Comment

thank you all so much

Comment

Working...
                X