Surprises!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprises!

How have you surprised your SO in a positive, romantic way?

Or have they done so to you?

Did you send them flowers or a gift? What's your story?
    In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
    Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
    My dog Sam ♥

I sent "online flowers" (using https://www.flowers2mail.com/ ) and few other surprises. mmm
    Why am I always trying the impossible?

Comment

i just sent him a cookie bouquet and he opened it 20 min ago! he was really surprised because it was not my return address and he was not expecting it!
      he didnt even know you could send cookies in the post! i sent it to him cuz he's too busy working on his thesis right now to eat which is really bad so i wanted to fatten him up. but it was cute and he ate one right away and said it was good

Comment

Iiiiiiiiiiii've sent him stuff in the post that he didn't know about, mainly letters and small stuff. Then I made him an album with pictures of us from the past year and some memories for our 1-year anniversary and he had no idea Was nice to watch him go through it ♥

Don't know if this counts as a surprise but.. haha, last time he came here, I was waiting for him at the airport with a big piece of white cardboard (like how taxi drivers have the surname of the passenger on a piece of paper etc.) that said "my love" And after some hugging I stepped away and turned the cardboard around and it said "Thank you for making me whole again" haha Was fun *smug*

Heeeeeeee has also sent me stuff in the post that I didn't know about and one time he was gonna come to Finland with a gerbera (my favourite flower ♥) but they wouldn't let him take it with him on the plane Stupid airport people. But I looooved the thought ♥ Would be so sweet to get a flower from him (not hinting or anything )
        For our 1-year anniversary.. he had apparently planned a whole lot of surprises but gaaaahhhhhhhh..... I wasn't able to go to England after all and he couldn't do any of it >_< Felt pretty bad about that..

Then there are these little notes we hide everywhere when we're together and stuff..

Errr.. don't remember if there's more O_o Sam can add stuff if there's something I've forgotten Sorry if I have honey

I'm sure there'll be a load of surprises yet to come Mmmmmmmm I loooooooooooooovelove surprises

Comment

I have sent him pictures and cards.

But he loves to surprise me! He surprised me and drove all the way up here (that's how we first met in person). He's also sent me flowers, bought my jewlery, and he just bought me something and won't tell me what it is! I'll let you all know when I get it

Comment

I would love to do a surprise visit but with us being in two different countries that is kind of tough.
            it's not a dream anymore, it's worth fighting for

Comment

Tanja wanted to order a couple of LFAD bracelets for us but her card wasn't accepted online so I ordered them some 10 days before I came here, hoping she'd get them before I arrived as a surprise...

They did come before I arrived but she didn't notice until a few days afterwards because the parcel was hidden in some advert magazine thing

Here's a pic of my new keyring with my key to Tanja's house attached

I can't find her bracelet now though...

But it's here somewhere
              In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
              Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
              Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
              My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Working...
              X