Having my own adventure in the end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having my own adventure in the end

I remember I made a post here about meeting my SO. The 1st of March I started my trip to Australia and finally met him. The first days were really awesome. But in the end we were too different and it didn't work out. So I decided to pack my bags, but instead of going home I decided to make the best out of the time I have here. I'm in Australia now, traveling in Queensland. It's stupid to say but I'm proud of myself of doing this instead of going home. It's such a lovely country.
    Thanks for all the advice you guys ever gave me. I'm going to stick around if it's alright.

Sorry to hear things didn't work out, but it's great to hear you're making the most of your time out there. Australia is beautiful and it would be a shame to miss the opportunity to explore the country.

Of course, always nice to have people stick around after contributing to the forum

Comment

Sad it didn't become what you were hoping for.
      VERY glad you are taking this time to explore and see another country!
      Please stay and be apart of LFAD
      Enjoy that trip and be good to yourself. You are strong.

Comment

What an awesome twist! I love it so much. Not stupid at all to be proud of yourself for creating an adventure when plans didn't turn out the way you thought! Something great will come of this experience, I just know it. And I'm super glad you'll be sticking around. <3

Comment

Thank you all! I'm feeling a lot better after being here for a few days on my own now. And after reading these messages, I'll definitely stick around and won't try to be much of a lurker.

Comment

No matter how romance works out for you, doing something exciting and new for yourself is never wrong. Be good to yourself now and just see where things take you in the future All the best!

~
            It'll take a lot more than words and guns
            A whole lot more than riches and muscle
            The hands of the many must join as one
            And together we'll cross the river

Comment

That sounds really cool! I would've been proud of myself too if I were you Take care, and drop a message if you decide to swing by Germany for a travel extension on your way back

Comment

The plane is not stopping in Germany, or I have to jump with a parachute.

I definitely learned a lot about myself the last few weeks. Thanks for all the awesome replies. My trip is amazing, Australia is such a beautiful country.

Comment

Working...
                X