Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last letter.

“Li.

'Can you really be busy every minute of every day for five weeks? Can’t you take just two minutes to call me on the weekends? Or what about on the nights you don’t have cram school? Or even during the car ride to school--or are you studying even then too? If you can take time to read my letters, shouldn’t you have at least a couple minutes to say SOMETHING to me? HAVE you even been reading my letters? Maybe not. Maybe I just don’t understand your situation. But how can I? I haven’t heard a word from you in five weeks--over a month.'

On Thursday I was planning on writing that to you in my next letter because your sister explained how busy you were with school, but that was before I got home from school on Friday to a text message from my friend, asking if we broke up, because she said your Facebook status changed back to “single” and you removed the picture of us. I didn’t believe her at first. Our electricity was out, so I had to go to my neighbor’s house to use their computer. And you know what I found?
    Nothing.
    No message, no explanation, no nothing--except that your school is ****.
    I guess part of me always expected something like this would happen. But not like this. I used to be so proud of you. I used to think you were always stronger than me. Did you know that we would have been together for 4 months--1/3 of the year--this Monday?

This doesn’t seem like something you’d do--I thought you were real. But maybe you aren’t. The last time we talked you said you needed me more than ever. I guess that’s changed. You’ve changed. What happened to the ex-sweetest guy I ever knew?

And if you don’t reply to this or do anything to let me know what’s been going on, I guess I’ll never know. Even though I know something’s going on that you’re not telling me about, and this isn’t the whole story. I know you better than this. But I’m not considering never hearing from you ever again impossible anymore. It’s all up to you now--what happens from here.

But this is my last letter to you.

Kelsey."

idk if that is a letter you wrote, or a letter you got. I am so sorry.

Comment

I went back through and read your other entries....to get a background..

I am sorry. I can't imagine what you are going through or feeling...I know you have been worried cuz you hadn't heard from him...but to find out this way.
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

awww im sorry if he didnt have the guts to call you up and break up with you himself then you dont need someone like that and your better off! Like i said in the other thread you wrote he can at least take 5 minutes to call you up and say he;s ok, the fact that he's doing this shows what a coward he truly is and you will find someone who treats you better!

Comment

I'm so sorry, that is just plain awful, mean and disrespectful

If he treated you like that, I honestly think you are better off without him, you don't deserve such cowardly behavior. We're all here for you if you need to talk xx

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm so sorry! If he couldn't show the respect to say something- even a 30-second "this isn't working for me" message... then it sounds like beneath the surface he was not really the sort of person he seemed to be. At least you're finding this out now, rather than down the road.
            Not that it makes it any easier for you right now- we are here for you, be strong!
            We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

I'm so sorry too. Can't imagine how horrible those past five weeks have must've been for you. It does sound like he's just not worth all this.. even if he was busy, being your boyfriend, he should've been able to spend at least 5 minutes of his day talking to you/letting you know he's alright.

Take care and.. we'll be here for you.

Comment

I'm so sorry =[
                I have to agree with the others. I understand being busy, but he should be able to send a message saying that he was okay or even call you and break up with you.
                We're all here for you<3

Comment

I'm sorry Shangrii, I really hope he contacts you after that letter and realises what a jerk he's been... though after 5 weeks I doubt it tbh.

You deserve something so much better, stay strong and know that the right guy for you is out there somewhere waiting to be just with you ♥

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this. But if he doesn't make you feel like the most important person in the world, then he's not the right guy for you. You deserve so much better! Best of luck

Comment

Wow, that's a beautifully written letter. I know that it must of been painful but you're right. Everyone no matter what always has a few mintues to themselves, if someone loves you they make the effort and everyone deserves their SO's time and effort.
                      Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
                      Starting Dating: 5.22.09
                      Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
                      Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
                      Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

That makes me so sad I really and honestly hope things work out in the end.

Comment

Working...
                        X