need some more romance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need some more romance

so me and my girlfriend skype roughly every day for the past year and things have started to get a little dull (not a lot you can do on skype) we're normally doing one of four things playing video game together, eating together, doing homework together, and talking. lately she says she wishes i was more romantic but im stuck on what i can do, i mean i'll buy her things every once and a while and send a care package every other month or so. i feel bad for her that shes dating an idiot like me but all i want is for her to be happy so any advice, help, or opinions are greatly appreciated, thanks.

She is giving a very broad statement in wishing you were more romantic. For every person, what is considered romantic is different. Ask her to explain to you what she considers romantic and this will help you.
    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD!
      Have you met in person yet? If not...build your friendship...read, watch movies, find an online game you can play together...our site has a suggestion page...go check it out..

Comment

We seldom do anything but talk, and my SO never sends me anything

But we have visits and so our convo can always relate to past or future visits. Yesterday it was really heavy rain in his home town, just like the first time we spent the night together and he was like, oh the weather is like on our date. That's never getting old. We also take a lot of pictures to send each other, and even take Skype outside if the weather is nice.

I don't know what she finds romantic, you would have to ask her. But not having any visits will for sure make your dynamic a little limited.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Deff ask what your S/O is thinking when she says romantic. But an idea that I think every girl would appreciate - send her a song/picture/quote that reminds you of her randomly throughout the day.

Comment

Working...
          X