having troubles getting my ldr here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

having troubles getting my ldr here

so my girlfriend and i have been dating for almost a year now and lately i've been trying to get her here but my parents have an issue with it. as i said in a earlier post my parents dont know about us dating and i kinda planned to tell them after she came up here, but i've been having problems. see my mom seems to be fine with but my dad isnt i dont think he wants me to start dating someone whos not christian (my family is very christian) ive even offered to sleep at my grandparents house two miles down the road so he doesnt have to worry about us doing anything at night ( im 16 shes 17) but hes still iffy about all of this. the thing is if my parents wont let her come then the day i turn 18 im going down to visit her, but thats a last option as i feel if i do that my family will look down on me thinking im rebellious and i also have the thing of waiting another year to she her it so hard not actually seeing the person you love and not being able to do stuff normal couples do, but i am willing to wait another year to see her if that what it will take and so is she. so any advice, help, or opinions are greatly appreciated, thanks.

Would it be an option for her to bring a parent?
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

unfortunately her parents are split and each one has their own reason for not being able to. she has two younger siblings living with her and her mother so she would have to bring the three of them which would be to expensive for them, and her farther has a very busy job and she doesnt get to see him to often so i dont want to take her time from being with her dad. i dont think i mentioned it but i also dont have the option of going down there because my parents dont want me to go there since i never met her in person so im just in this very frustrating situation

Comment

Working...
      X