Just wanted to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to share

His valentine's Prezzie. Its ALMOST done finally! Yay! Its a regular binder, covered with fabric. The pages I printed off and put in page protectors (didn't like the idea of making holes once I thought about it...too easy for them to tear and mess up!). Click here to see the pics I uploaded... they are sort of in backwards order, will be glad once I figure out how to make them in the order I want LOL

I am also sending two key chains... one is a fairy stone and one is the LFAD one. I am also going to print two versions of the story of the fairy stone and put in there...and a CD that has all the songs I put the lyrics of in the book

Hopefully he will like it! Mom put a lot of time in getting the cover right for me (she is the best mom ever, and loves me way too much!) and the pages took a while to get the way I wanted to but they were so much fun to make.

I figured I'd share something nice since the past few weeks have been bitch and complain ones for me. And I am so glad I can come here to do that....gives me time to sort myself out before I bitch or complain at him! LOL

Oooh that is wonderful! I'm so excited for you to send it to him! Seriously that is an incredible gift.

Comment

That's a great gift! I'm sure he'll love it
      In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
      Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
      Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
      My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Ahh ! This is cool! You're very creative and it looks like you had to spend lots of time on it! I'm sure he'll love it!
        aaaaaaa. pressies like that make me like valentines even morrrre!

Comment

That is an awesome vday gift. I am sure he will appreciate it because you can tell you put alot of time and love into it.

Comment

Thanks guys. It feels good to have something nice and exciting to share for a change

Comment

such a great idea! he'll love it!

Comment

How is your motivation coming to send the website, Gurl??

Comment

LOL Garnet... its sitting in an auto mailer and will go out at about 10 pm his time a week from this coming Sunday.

Comment

I was wondering about that too. No turning your back on the auto mailer right?!

Comment

Oh wow, that really does look wonderful! You're so thoughtful and creative . I'm sure he'll absolutely love it .

Thank you for sharing this with us! .

Comment

It's so CUTE! >w< I bet he'll like it. ;3

Comment

@ jomarie LOL I could cancel it but I am too lazy to look up the web address to do so That, and I really do want him to see it. He's either gonna laugh his ass off at me (the receipt) or be blown away...probably both knowing him lol

@Purple It was my pleasure to share..and with all the feed back here (esp that from males!) makes me really believe he will at least like it

@Marian Thanks...I reallly, really hope you are right! Otherwise I would be quite upset

Comment

So awesome! He's gonna love it.

Comment

Oh, Gurl,
                              I thought I had a lot of creativity and time on my hands. ( O.- )
                              He will love it. Craft, sweet things win hearts!

Keep up the great work, Gurl! We love your ideas and inspirations!

Comment

Working...
                              X