Going to be in the area of LDR ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to be in the area of LDR ex

Iīm going on holiday in the area where my ex is living (not to hope to run into her, but I have friends there), and I might end up running into her. Should I let her know in advance that I will be there? I broke up with her, but I still feel the same way for her as I did when were dating towards end of fall/start of winter 2015. We havenīt talked since, other than when I sent her an appology letter in Jan this year, and she thanked me for that but said she was still hurt, and that was it. She is the love of my life and I hate myself for breaking up with her (personal issues with myself led to that). If I tell her that I am coming, should I ask her for us to have a coffee together as well?

I don't see an issue with that at all. You all seem to be on OK terms? Just be prepared if she does say no or has another relationship already. Don't lead her on and set her up to be hurt again. Maybe just meet up for a quick coffee and chat..

Comment

Originally posted by sasad View Post
      I don't see an issue with that at all. You all seem to be on OK terms? Just be prepared if she does say no or has another relationship already. Don't lead her on and set her up to be hurt again. Maybe just meet up for a quick coffee and chat..
      Yeah, I don't really see anything wrong with it. As long as she's up for it. If I was going to be around my former SO's area, I'd probably let him know too just in case. But, we're also on good terms.

Comment

Working...
      X