Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a relief.

So, first off, HI EVERYONE <3

As a few of you know from previous posts my So and I were kinda going at it all week, and she was in town this weekend. She hung up till 1-2am with her friends for two nights in a row and told me she wasn't coming to see me today, I was so over it and decided that I was going to break up with her. I prayed my hardest for a miracle to happen, I asked for a sign from my God about what to do. I took down all her pictures, etc. A few hours later, I'm at the beach with my roommate for a photo shoot and she calls me and is like "Look outside your window!" and I'm like.. I'm not home.. So She begged me to come home, she's standing outside my window throwing pebbles, hand picked flowers in hand and my favorite candy. She came in, I was distant, she saw my room and started crying her eyes out and we talked to greaet lengths about everything and I told her I wasn't moving to close the distance any time soon until things got better in our relationship and she bawled her eyes out. I bawled my eyes out on her and told her how her anger is out of control and I just thought I should thought that I should share that story. I don't know why, but I just thought I should. I missed the forum, been so tired and busy from work, I'm doing 50+ hours plus an online college class for my friend so I am pooped! <3
    Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
    Starting Dating: 5.22.09
    Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
    Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
    Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

aww, well that sounds cute! i'm sorry you two were going through a rough patch, but it seems like things are working themselves out
    <3
    sigpic

Comment

I am glad that things are working out and that you were able to talk to her. I hope it gets better for you

Comment

I am glad things are working out...

We missed you too!
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

sorry you hit a rough patch, we all have them. I'm glad you were able to work it out though =)

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm glad it's working out

Comment

things usually work out for the best...seems like they're going to here
              My <3 is in Connecticut

Comment

Working...
              X