Feeling strong sexual connection with SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling strong sexual connection with SO

So this is actually my third or fourth time posting on here and I've gotten a lot of good advice so far about my ldr and I really appreciate it. Anyway things between me and my SO have escalated quickly in terms of intimacy and attraction. I find myself loving her and wanting her more than I could ever imagine which drives me so crazy bc I've tried to distance myself a little and not get to attached but the way I feel about her sends chills to my body. I've been talking to her nonstop for a week now and it's been nothing but back and forth messages throughout an entire day and night and she seems to be the only thing on my mind now and I honestly can't get enough of her and I want her in ways that are lustful but romantic. Like for the past month or two we've engaged in sexual role plays at night were we pleasure each other by making love. (although I'm not very good at it) Since that's been going on I seem to crave her physically and desire her touch and that probably is lust but she also enjoys it just as much as I do and that's a good thing. I'm wondering if this can make the spark in our relationship stronger and make us feel comfortable doing this sort of thing. Not all the time of course.

Are you together or apart? I'm not sure what you are asking. You role play, enjoy it but want more "spark"?
    Most relationships ebb and flow. Sometimes we get insane with desire and have to do it NOW and sometimes I am just like "I'm ready when you are so let's go"
    The more you talk in the more you communicate the more you will learn about each other's desires. The best thing to do is to talk it out and figure out what it is you both enjoy and want to try.
    Last edited by sasad; March 27, 2016, 03:39 PM.

Comment

This all sounds like you have a great emotional and sexual connection with your SO. As sasad says, there are ebbs and flows and by enjoying the highs (and accepting the lows) your 'spark' should get stronger, although it already sounds like you have a strong spark.

P.S. Don't worry about being 'good' at it. Relax and things will get better, as well as exploring things you both want.

Comment

Working...
      X