VERY EXCITING NEWS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VERY EXCITING NEWS!

Hey guys! I'm new to this forum and I wanted to post and share with you all some extremely exciting news that is coming up very soon! But, first let me share with you a little about me and my Long distance Relationship. Almost 6 months ago I came across the most AMAZING human being I've ever come across in my 20 years on this earth we connected on a mental emotional and romantic level in which I've never connected with anyone before. I never get tired of learning new things about him or hearing about his day he is the other half of me which happens to live over 2,000 miles away. We started dating October 21 2015 and I can definitely say we mature and continue to learn more about eachother everyday. But boy I had no idea how difficult it is to be in a serious committed LDR it's definitely hard to keep your thoughts from racing and to keep your feet grounded its most definitely easier said than done (I'm guilty of over thinking) having anxiety doesn't make it anymore easy, but nothing is impossible to overcome when you have someone so supportive and by your side like my love ❤️ Before telling you about my exiting news I wanted to give you a little information about my relationship. BUT here's the news in exactly 2 months and 9 days I will be seeing my boyfriend for the first time! We have a 2 year age gap he's a senior In highschool and I'm 20 graduated highschool in 2014! I'm seeing him for the first time June 8th the day before his graduation and staying until the 13th and YES I am going to his graduation as well I couldn't imagine missing something so important. We're even planning on going to Disney land how much more magical can it get!? I live in New Jersey he lives in California, And let me just tell you i CAN NOT WAIT TO FINALLY SEE HIM it's so hard not being able to see the person you love it's hard not being able to have physical contact it's hard not to get discouraged when all you really have to look at is your phone/computer screen but just try to remind yourself that this is all temporary and we will be together soon. There's so much exciting things happening soon there just isn't enough room to write! Not only am I seeing him in June I'm also seeing him in August but this time his flying here and he's staying with me for a week! But anyway let me quickly post this thread before I'm on here for the rest of the night blabbing about how excited I am !

Congrats on setting a date for the first meeting! That first meeting is definitely one of the best. I met my boyfriend for the first time almost a year ago, and the wait was SO long. I ordered the ticket in February and met him in June. So I had a long time to count down. But it was well worth it!! Like you, I also have a hard time with the distance, and lack of physical contact. Before I met my boyfriend, I was never really interested in electronics. So it was (and is) especially hard for me to suddenly have to spend so much time using them to keep in contact with him. But it is definitely worth it. It just takes a lot of work and patience.

I hope everything goes great with your first visit, and welcome to the forum!
    ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
    Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
    First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
    Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
    Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
    Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by LivingInWonderland View Post
      Congrats on setting a date for the first meeting! That first meeting is definitely one of the best. I met my boyfriend for the first time almost a year ago, and the wait was SO long. I ordered the ticket in February and met him in June. So I had a long time to count down. But it was well worth it!! Like you, I also have a hard time with the distance, and lack of physical contact. Before I met my boyfriend, I was never really interested in electronics. So it was (and is) especially hard for me to suddenly have to spend so much time using them to keep in contact with him. But it is definitely worth it. It just takes a lot of work and patience.

I hope everything goes great with your first visit, and welcome to the forum!
      Thank you so much and congrats to you as well! Yes this distance is definitely a struggle thank god I have someone so understanding and knowledgable he always knows how to lift me when I'm down

Comment

Ahh graaaatttz! Its soooo exciting! :0 my first meeting was 9/11 last year (such a date though..) and damn i was nervous. I just kept talking to my mom and my friends and at the airport minutes just seemed to be hours. The first meeting is amazing and its so super nice. Me and my so are both kinda shy and we have a length diff of 40 cm (im so small q.q) but i swear that first hug was amazing. True the distance us hard, especually after the first meeting (every meeting tho) but its absolutely worth it!! I cant wait for you guys to meet have fun and gl on counting down the days ^--^

Comment

That's lovely, I hope you enjoy counting down the days till you see him! If you feel any nerves that's more than normal (but even if you don't), take a deep breath and enjoy the time when you do meet And like always, be safe in your travels (in just over two month's time).

Originally posted by Astysuphos View Post
          my first meeting was 9/11 last year (such a date though..)
          That is, but not as surprising as that being the date one of my friends is getting married on this year!

Comment

Oh my!!! So exciting, first meetings or any meeting is super super exciting. Enjoy everything, the wait, the countdown, the nervousness, the preparations. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
            X