Watching Sports with your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching Sports with your SO

im a guy who does like to watch the occasional Football/Basketball game....sit back and relax and enjoy the game. Amanda and I have talked and she said she would have noo problem watching a game with me which I absolutely love about her!

would you have a problem watching either sports, or just your SO's favorite show with them even if you aren't interested?
    My <3 is in Connecticut

Me and my ex/possible bf again(!) are both very much interested into 'soccer' and we always watch games together on the telly, and sometimes go to our respective teams' games together He supports a team in the Premiership and I support a crap team two leagues below...lol

Comment

Weeeeeelllllll Sam and I have gone to watch ice hockey and football a few times, and.. I would have no problem at all watching sports with him I'm not.. in love with football but if I'm with him and he wants to watch football on tv or something, I'm not stopping him and will watch it with him I'd be with him and that's all that matters. And when we're apart and he's watching football online, I sometimes watch with him

I like watching sports with him

Comment

My SO and I are both not into sports. Thankfully. But we did watch one or two soccer World Cup games this year. She got up in the middle of the night and we watched it while talking over headset. My SO did play hockey at one point though. I could totally imagine myself watching her game and cheering like crazy for her.
        Last edited by NaNi; September 12, 2010, 01:18 PM.

Comment

I'm the one into football and all! He has gotten into watching it with me cause well it's football season lol He his even in a football pool this year picking teams to win so he is getting into more.

Comment

Originally posted by elina View Post
            I'm not.. in love with football but if I'm with him and he wants to watch football on tv or something, I'm not stopping him and will watch it with him I'd be with him and that's all that matters.
            We'll see after years of living together

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
              We'll see after years of living together
              Who knows, by then I might be just as in love with football as you are now It's all up to you, teach me well

Comment

My SO really likes football. I have never really been interested in it, but when we started dating I have watched a few games with him. He had to explain it of course lol, but I kind of like it now We went to see our state teams compete against each other this past December. I enjoyed hearing about his team though since they won the Super Bowl

Comment

I wouldn't have any problem watching sports with my bf or even his favorite tv show that i'm not interested in. We watch Rookie Blue together, i think its a good show now but when he first introduced me to it i secretly hated it but i still watched it with him anyways. Also we occasionally watch Baseball together and since hockey season is coming up i think i guess we will be watching that together too :]

Comment

We've always watched sports together. I mean, we met at a sporting event!

I actually think I get more into it than he does...especially with baseball.

Fortunately, we do both like some of the same shows, namely The Office and Law and Order...but he's really into the train-wreck style reality shows that MTV likes to put on (Jersey Shore, Real World, Teen Mom, Fantasy Factory, etc), while I like cop shows and things with plots more than reality shows.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Me and my SO love watching sports together! Especially CFL football. We both cheer for the same team (Bombers!!), and we spend the entire game texting back and forth. It's awesome.

He's also really into baseball, which I was never really a fan of before. Although I enjoy watching it when I'm with him.

Comment

I love watching sports game any kind of sports is fine with me too and we've watched games together! It's a lot of fun!

Comment

My SO and I both love sports and enjoy watching them together. We enjoy a lot of the same shows too.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                          - A. A. Milne

Comment

my girlfriend has watched a football match with me.all i can say is i get into the game a little bit more than other people.
                            i don't think she will be watching another one with me.LOL, good times though,

Comment

She will watch sports with me, but she will bring a book or something in case the game gets too boring. She has gone to a couple of live high school games with me (my town is well-known for its football team as well as its volleyball team).

Today, however, her local pro team (she lives in Western New York) and my favorite team played, so for the last two weeks, our chats have been peppered with sniping about our respective teams. But, we both know it's all in good fun.
                              National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
                              National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Working...
                              X