Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a game, boyfriend regret it now.

Hello.

My boyfriend and I recently bought the game Rainbow Six Siege, but my boyfriend then regret buying it the day after we got it.. Since he thinks that it'll be impossible to get a refund he feels extremely bad since I paid for it.

I have no idea about how I can make him relax and feel better.. Since right now he feels terrible and it hurts to see him like that.

Do anyone of you have any advice when it comes to such things?

I don't want to get mad at him, since I don't want him to feel any worse than he already is.. I just want my boyfriend to smile and be happy again.

Well, if he feels bad that you had to pay for it, then if you meet he can by something for you thats around the same price? We do this method sometimes, it works Maybe he will calm down a bit, since he "paid you back" or something like that. No need to get a refund, you can work it out differently as well.

Comment

My ex was kinda like that. If you truly don't have a problem with it, then the solution is to act like you don't have a problem with it. He will catch on.

Comment

Hi! I can relate.. i feel very bad if my bf pays a lot of things for me aswell but what works for me is that i pay some small things aswell. My bf has a lot more money then i do since he works fulltime and im still in school. This results in him paying almost everything and i feel really guilty about that. I think the only thing that works for me is to pay some little things i can affort like dinner if your bf feels that bad about it just tell him in a joking manner or something he should get you a nicr dinner or something the next time you meet ^-^

Comment

Tell him it's a gift and that's that. If he doesn't play it, then that's going to be a waste of money and really not worth it.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Thank you so much for that reply! That surely helped and it's very similiar to our situation except it's the opposite here. It was nice to hear that from someone else. Sounds very reasonable and he do often pay for everything when we then are together because he will rarely let me pay haha.

I would also like to thank the rest of you who posted! Every single one have something I can use to help him cheer up and he already did by now because of the help from you guys. Love this forum and how kind people are to help!
            Last edited by LukaChiku; April 4, 2016, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X