Hey guys it's been a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys it's been a while

Hey all I'm not sure where to put this thread so figured I'd put it here but it's certainly been a while since I was here last

I thought I'd log in and see how everybody's doing and I'm really sorry I haven't been around lately just been so busy with work and my YouTube Review channel is really starting to take off since I've been partnered with a Network called Freedom, (link is here if you guys want to check it out and subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/UnscriptedFlixPix ) and been going to a lot of screenings to cover most of the latest movie releases this year.

But recently there's been an interesting development as I kind of met someone via OKCupid a couple of weeks ago, so this girl who's from Knoxville in Tennessee showed some interest in my profile so I sent her a message and we started talking and really hit it off. I soon added her on Facebook but all this time I was a little hesitant because at the end of the day OKCupid is free where ANYBODY can sign up, but last night we had our first 'Skype Date' if you want to call it that and to my relief she is definitely who she says she is and it went very well, definitely a spark there and really good chemistry (in fact I think her Dog got a little jealous) but here's the best part.

She's moving over to Bradford here in the UK for University to study animation for a year so we've agreed to meet there for Coffee, go for a tour of the city and after that we'll see where things go and progress.

It's really good to be back guys and I'll try and be around a bit more often
    As one door closes another always opens and now I look to the future with a new outlook and perspective on life, it's an open book and I'm ready for the next chapter

Welcome back! I am glad to hear things are going so well for you.
    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Thanks R&R it's good to be back
      As one door closes another always opens and now I look to the future with a new outlook and perspective on life, it's an open book and I'm ready for the next chapter

Comment

Glad to hear things are good with you!
        Will try to check your YT channel when I get home from work!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
        Married April 18th, 2015!!
        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Thanks Mims27

Comment

Working...
          X