Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friend to share ldr experience

Hi

I am finding friend to share things coming up in long distance relationship. Happiness, sorrow and even tips to overcome.
    I met my SO in September in 2014 online. And we met in person twice last August and this February.
    We have kept talking except for sleeping time. But since late February he have been super busy doing graduation project. I spent long 2 months trying to enjoy my own time.

I want female chatting mate to share this life and overcome together.

FYI, I am a female, early 30s.

Hey
    I wouldn't mind some chatting. I'm still fairly now to this LDR situation (4 months), but I think we might have some things in common. I'm also currently very stressed with my graduation. My SO is in Japan, so the distance is pretty similar to yours. I've been to Korea before for holiday and have some korean friends, also tried to learn the language, but I'm really bad at korean, haha.

I feel like I want my friends to understand how hard it is, but how could they when they're not in the same situation. So a friend to share would be nice

Feel free to message me if you like.
    I'm female and 26 btw.

Comment

Hey!I am a lot younger (17) but i say age is just a number as long as the mind is mature i am a female too .i would love to chat with you about ldrs since i think i really need someone else to share with on this subject.And talk about life in general too ! Id talk about anything

Comment

I'm 17 as well, gonna be 18 in a month (yay!) but I would love to chat with you. It would be nice to have a friend who actually understands this kind of relationship. Feel free to message me if you want to.
        Why do we fall and not rise into love?
        Because you become vunerable in it.
        -jangandfox (on instagram)

Comment

Hi
          Happy to know you : )
          How can we chat?
          I use kakaotalk how about you?
          Reply to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starryj View Post
            Hi
            Happy to know you : )
            How can we chat?
            I use kakaotalk how about you?
            Reply to me.
            I use kik
            Why do we fall and not rise into love?
            Because you become vunerable in it.
            -jangandfox (on instagram)

Comment

Good to see you.
              I use kakaotalk. How about you?

Comment

Hi! I'm fairly new to this forum and to LDRs in general. I'm happy to chat with anyone too

Comment

Hello, and welcome to the forum! I am happy to chat as well, for anyone who needs the support/wants to talk about ldrs and other things. Feel free to message at any time if you want!

Comment

Working...
                  X