Small update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small update!

So, I actually haven't logged into this website for a very long time - possibly around 7/8 months, which is crazy but life has got in the way. I just wanted to update everybody of what has been going on with my LDR, we had our first visit back in July 2015 and it was amazing, beautiful, magical etc. We then met again after a painful wait in December / Jan 2015 and my girlfriend came to England and she enjoyed it a lot! We had the best 2 weeks travelling to Paris and lots of cities across the UK. We have been Skyping and every day I am believing more and more that we are going to spend the rest of our lives together. We passed a year anniversary of being together and my life has been transformed forever by this girl, she is simply amazing - my all time love. I am about to book the plane tickets for our 3rd visit, yes 3rd! (I still remember the day we met). I am going in May and spending over a month with her and we have plans to do so many things this summer so I will of course send lots of pictures etc. We have our struggles like every other LDR couple but we are strong, powerful and will overcome any barrier.

Thank you for listening.
    Best wishes, Connor.
    Love is patient, Love is kind, Love never fails.

Glad to hear things are going well!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Woooot!!! Keep it going : ) All the best to you both!

Comment

Way to go you two, and best of luck for your future together! It makes me happy to read these kinds of threads. I especially love when guys gush over their girls..very sweet.

Comment

Who's the lucky girl?

Comment

Originally posted by krestrada View Post
            Who's the lucky girl?
            SHUSH.
            Love is patient, Love is kind, Love never fails.

Comment

Working...
            X