Long distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long distance

I meet someone 3 weeks ago we spent ever day together, I live in Germany and he lives in Sardinia. Well he left 2 days ago to go back, do we have a chance to build a relationship?

LDR

❤️Nadine❤️I met someone 3 weeks ago we spent ever day together, I live in Germany and he lives in Sardinia. Well he left 2 days ago to go back, do we have a chance to build a relationship?

Comment

That is up to you and if you are willing to try. LDR are hard and not for everyone. But you wont know until/if you give it a shot.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
      Married April 18th, 2015!!
      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Yep. Its up to you both. How did you guys end it when he left? You all still talk ? Have dates etc set up? Any plans for the future?

: )

Comment

Originally posted by ❤️Nadine❤️ View Post
          I meet someone 3 weeks ago we spent ever day together, I live in Germany and he lives in Sardinia. Well he left 2 days ago to go back, do we have a chance to build a relationship?
          You most definitely have a chance. Google Maps says you are 1,760-1,953km(1,100-1,220mi. apart depending of which of three driving routes https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Berl...6!2d40.1208752 you would take from Berlin(I was born in Berlin, since you didn't say your specific location in the country, I just used the city). You can also fly to Sardinia.

First Visit: September 2016
          Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
          Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
          For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
          John 4:12
          I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
          X