Movie Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie Ideas?

Does anyone have any nice, funny, kinda cute movies they love with their partner? Pleaseeeee can you give me some ideas I wanna surprise my girlfriend😂 thank youuu

I'd say "going the distance" or the new Snoopy Movie. Maybe find out who her favorite actress/actor is and get something with the person in it. I'm sure anything you pick she will love.

Comment

How about romantic comedies?

First Visit: September 2016
      Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
      Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
      For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
      John 4:12
      I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

I would find out what kind of movies she likes and go from there. Everyone has different tastes in movies.
        I would suggests some but what if it's not what she likes? hehe I would ask her if I were you!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
        Married April 18th, 2015!!
        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

try Barefoot. I have watched it, as I a girl I think she'd like it. You can watch the trailer and see if it's something she'll like.

Comment

I'm with Mims here - it totally depends what your partner likes! For me, watching a cute, funny romantic comedy is torture. Scary movies are my favourite!

You can try to be casual about it...like say, "oh I watched this movie, I love that genre" and hopefully she would reply with "me too!" or "I prefer this kind of movie". That way you can figure out what kind of movie to surprise her with

Comment

Originally posted by ChloChlo View Post
              I'm with Mims here - it totally depends what your partner likes! For me, watching a cute, funny romantic comedy is torture. Scary movies are my favourite!

You can try to be casual about it...like say, "oh I watched this movie, I love that genre" and hopefully she would reply with "me too!" or "I prefer this kind of movie". That way you can figure out what kind of movie to surprise her with
              Yup, I don't like chick flick romance movies.... my so LOVES scary ones... so we kinda try to meet in the middle, but will go with the others choice once in a while.. Deadpool rocked it for both of us. Totally inappropriate but hilarious!

Comment

I like comedies, be they romantic or not.
                I "like" scary movies, in a sense that I love horror, but hate 99% of horror movies cause the genre is being done completely wrong.

I dated someone once who liked the most mundane, boring, or annoying movies. Now I'm dating someone who likes stupid movies like I do. It really is all about preference.
                Met: Apr 2013
                Mutual interest: July 2013
                Relationship Began: November 6 2013
                First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
                Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
                Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
                Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
                Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

Working...
                X