Relationship falling apart??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well an update on the situation.

I called and talked to him for a bit. He had a lot going on so i told him, i'll just let him go since he has stuff going on. he tells me ok, i'll call you later tonight. He calls back and this time he seems extremely annoyed, i dunno if he was upset with something else but he was really rude to me. Only time he perks up was when his bro came home and he tells me he has to go and tells me he will talk to me soon.

Well, I haven't texted or called since then. It seemed like he just wanted to get away from me. And he hasn't made any attempts. And i just can't sit here waiting for him forever. Like many of my friends say, i think i just need to move on with my life.

Comment

That's a tad strange. Was he like that the entire conversation or after a certain subject? It would seem to me he wouldn't call you if he was mad at you, that's a bit silly. It does seem things are really nosediving for you and I'm sorry. If you feel it would be better to talk to him about this, do so, but if you feel it's better to let him be and move on for your own sake, then do so. It's your life and you have the choice to add and remove any part of it, such as the people involved. I wish you the best, really I do.

Comment

Originally posted by COgrl789 View Post
        Well an update on the situation.

I called and talked to him for a bit. He had a lot going on so i told him, i'll just let him go since he has stuff going on. he tells me ok, i'll call you later tonight. He calls back and this time he seems extremely annoyed, i dunno if he was upset with something else but he was really rude to me. Only time he perks up was when his bro came home and he tells me he has to go and tells me he will talk to me soon.

Well, I haven't texted or called since then. It seemed like he just wanted to get away from me. And he hasn't made any attempts. And i just can't sit here waiting for him forever. Like many of my friends say, i think i just need to move on with my life.
        I think you owe it to the both of you to get some kind of closure if you do intend to move on. I know it is tempting to cut all contact but how is that really fair in the end? It's something that a lot of people in LDRs fear that they SO will just stop contacting them out of nowhere without rhyme or reason.

You could consider taking a break? Maybe he has so much going on in his life that he can't make you the top priority and by taking a break you could get some time to look and evaluate your relationship and get a fresh persepective on things.

Comment

@ Lady, yes, since the moment he called his attitude was like that. It is strange cause it was all of a sudden too. But giving that he hasn't called or texted or done anything. It shows what he was clearly trying to intend. So far I had 4 days of no contact with him. And a storm of emotions, from being angry and hurt. And to now, i'm starting to not care. I think i will give it a few more days and text him.

A year and half of dating and he much rather leave the relationship like just by not talking to me. Shows me what big of a coward he is. And I do deserve better then the way he has been treating me.

Comment

Originally posted by COgrl789 View Post
            And I do deserve better then the way he has been treating me.
            You really do. I'm sorry.

Comment

Try to have a honest talk. Best wishes girl!

Comment

Working...
              X