Talking has been distant?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking has been distant?.

Hey all! I'm struggling with an long distant relationship and I feel,as if he has moved on to another girl and is meeting up on dates with other people. We have been talking less and less and haven't been talking except for a few messages here and there.
    Need some advice.if anyone could listen and help.

This is something you will have to talk to him about. Having a social life and keeping busy in an LDR is a good thing but if you feel like he's "moved on" and you should definitely talk to him about it. See if you are both on the same page.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

The thing is it's that weird feeling that you get when you know something in you is saying something is wrong. I have talked to him about it but I feel as if he didn't care. His whole conversations with me have been getting smaller.
      For example. I was on the phone with him as he was walking home from work.
      I asked what plans he had. He said just taking a shower and probably pass out.
      Then I can hear his x box going on...
      Then didn't respond at all. after hanging up after that. Making it seem like he fell asleep...

Comment

Mims is right. You need to have a talk with him. He is the only one who will be able to clarify things for you. Tell him your concerns and have a real discussion.
        To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Hello
          Ill say, talk to him and ask him for clarification if your instincts are right. Dont think of bad things yet Everythings going be alright!

Comment

Working...
          X