Sudden doubt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sudden doubt

Hello everyone I'm having a weird issue in my head. I've been in a ldr for a year now and me and my SO haven't met because of different problems coming up when we were scheduling the meeting(financial or different). A few days ago he surprised me by saying he has already got the money to come to my country and i am so happy but I'm also a bit doubtful and nervous. I'm like "could i be doing something wrong with meeting him and doing this relationship". Basically doubting myself. Don't get me wrong i love him with all my heart and he is the person i have loved the most in my life and he feels the same. We have a great emotional connection and are very open and honest with each other. I need to speak to my parents too because they are helping us sort out everything but first i need to clear the doubt in my head. Thank you for reading

You are bound to be nervous, it's completely natural. You are going to do great and this is such a great opportunity for you both! Have a wonderful time together.

Comment

Thank you for your reply <3 yeah i guess its natural to freak out a bit

Comment

Go ahead, don't worry.
        That will be amaizing. It's normal that you have some doubt.

Comment

Honestly, since you are in it, go all in! Stop doubting and live it!! Live it to it's fullest!!
          Have fun!

Comment

It sounds like a great first time to meet and definitely enjoy this wonderful time!

Comment

Thank you all for your replies <3 i wish you all the best!

Comment

Originally posted by chrelnka View Post
                You are bound to be nervous, it's completely natural. You are going to do great and this is such a great opportunity for you both! Have a wonderful time together.
                OP, Ditto with everything they said.

First Visit: September 2016
                Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
                Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
                For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
                John 4:12
                I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
                X