I think she's cheating..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she's cheating..

Hi. My gf broke up with me. I think she met another guy that's why she doesnt want to continue with our relationship and totally broke up with me last Saturday. The relationship is for two years. We met thrice and got together for about a week during those vacations. We are both from the same country but she has to move to uae to work. The relationship was smooth and we had plans for our future. I am going to work there too by december. We dont complain much about the distance and we compromise with time. Things have changed last feb and we hardly talk. She suddenly not interested and became cold. She said she was just busy with work loads so i believed her. But then i saw some posts on fb that were suspicious. I got jealous to a guy she said was courting her. She told me that she already dumped him and that the guy knows about me. But the posts and comments continues so we argued a couple of times because of this. That was from feb to april. She even deleted me on her list so i wont stalk. We broke up last april. She said i dont trust her and that she's tired of my jealousy. So i let her. To give her space. Anyway she'll come home for vacation in two weeks. So there came saturday. She went our house to talk things out. She told me that she was not ready to commit again but she loves me and will just wait for me there this december. We had plans to go out of town and then agreed to add me on fb again and will delete the guy. So we made love and everything went well. She went home her house that night. When i checked my fb the other day, there was no invitation. I checked her page and still friend with that guy so i texted her. She told me that she was meeting the guy. I asked her about our plans. She said to forget about it and that she's so sorry. I dont know what to do. She could have just told me truth. I love her so much. And i would take her back no matter what.
    Last edited by Drakula; May 16, 2016, 08:33 PM.

Originally posted by Drakula View Post
    Hi. My gf broke up with me. I think she met another guy that's why she broke up with me last Saturday. The relationship is for two years. We met thrice and got together for about a week. We are both from the same country but she has to move to uae to work. The relationship was smooth and we had plans for our future. I am going to work there too by december. We dont complain much about the distance and we compromise with time. Things have changed last feb and we hardly talk. She said she was busy with work loads so i believes her. But then i saw some posts on fb that were suspicious. I got jealous to a guy she said was courting her. She told me that she already dumped him and that the guy knows about me. But the posts and comments continues so we agreed a quite of times because of this. That was from feb to april. She even deleted me on her list so i wont stalk. We broke up last april. She said i dont trust her and that she's tired of my jealousy. So i let her. Anyway she'll come home for vacation. Then last saturday she was here. She told me that she was not ready to commit again but she loves me and will just wait for me there this december. We had plans to go out of town and yhen agreed to add me on fb again and will delete the guy. So we made love and she went home that night. When o checked my fb the other day, there was no invitation. I checked her page and still friend with that guy so i texted her. She told me that she was meeting the guy. I asked her about our plans. She said to forget about it. I dont know what to do. I love her so much.
    She is a liar and back-stabber. Show her the 'exit door' to your life.

First Visit: September 2016
    Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
    Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
    John 4:12
    I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

She cancelled our trip. She said that i will be hard for me if we continue to see each other? So what happend to the plans and our night together? Her last messaged was im sorry then she turned her phone off. i deleted her on my contacts. Blocked her on social media. She made me believe we had a chance.

Comment

She clearly made a choice, I'm afraid A really unfair and uncool way to go about it, but she's made it pretty obvious now. You deserve to be with someone who chooses you, and who awards you sincerity and honesty, not someone who uses you and lies to you. You're better off without her, from what I can tell.

~
        It'll take a lot more than words and guns
        A whole lot more than riches and muscle
        The hands of the many must join as one
        And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Originally posted by Drakula View Post
          She cancelled our trip. She said that i will be hard for me if we continue to see each other? So what happened to the plans and our night together? Her last messaged was im sorry then she turned her phone off. i deleted her on my contacts. Blocked her on social media. She made me believe we had a chance.
          I hate words/phrases like this. But, 'You are better off without her'.

First Visit: September 2016
          Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
          Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
          For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
          John 4:12
          I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

I was hoping she'll show up before she leaves the country. Thanks for your response!

Comment

Working...
            X