Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy anniversary (venting) (contains swearing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy anniversary (venting) (contains swearing)

Today is 6 months since I kissed Tiffany, I love her, I do, but today was hell.

We fight a lot over things that should never cause a fight (I think) and its driving me crazy, I wonder sometimes what's going on, is it wrong to question if your SO is bipolar?

This is a conversation from earlier (from Facebook):
    Me: So many quarters
    Her: The one is a dollar
    Me: Nice! I love dollar coins
    Her: I don't
    We have them at work a lot
    Me: Why don't you like them
    Her: Just don't
    I'd rather have $1
    Me: lol, I'll trade you
    Her:
    When dads dead , it's gonna be insane going through his room
    Me: I'll help you love
    Her: No I don't need help -./
    Me: you might
    Her: um no
    You don't even know why I said it would be insane . All u do is fucking assume and not ask
    Me: Tiffany, you did not volunteer the information and I felt really awkward about the question so forgive me for not asking.
    Her: All excuses everyday OMFG
    I can't take it
    Me: Tiffany I don't see why you are getting angry over this. There is litteraly no reason to be upset
    Besides, I'm making no assumptions about why your dad's room is going to be insane.
    All I said was that I would help you
    Her: I DIDNT SAY I NEEDED HELP
    Me: If my dad passed away and I was going through his things I would want help and support too
    Her: U assume !!! Omfg
    Me: This is ridiculous, you get angry at me over a simple statement. Tiffany I don't understand it
    Her: If it's redic then don't message. Simple !
    Me: I'm sorry baby but I don't want to fight. There was no need for fighting
    Her: If you ask questions instead of assuming shit everyday we would have no fighting
    You piss me the fuck off everyday. I need time. We need a long break
    Please think about the shit you do and don't message me again for awhile

She then proceeds to send me pics of her lizard and make jokes and talk about him. After she apparently has calmed down she askes me to play a game with her. We play this game daily. In this game there are rewards for logging everyday. When we were playing last night there was some fighting and in the chaos we forgot to log some of our game characters. She realizes this when I log on. She says the following:

FUCKKINNNGGG BITCHH
    YOU CANT EVEN DO FUCKING DAILIES YET YOU WANT ME TO TELL MY MOM ABOUT YOU
    STUPID BITCH THATS NOT HAPPENING
    UNTIL YOU GROW UP
    GO BE IN THERAPY FAGG
    GO SIT IN CLASS FOR SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS AND FUCKING COMPULSIVE LYING DISORDER!!

After some time she tells me to log a particular toon to play. And I do it. We are playing the game. In the game you play in a squad of people 1-4 large. You kill bosses and they drop loot. You can opt in to take the loot and one person who opts in will get it. (It's random who gets it). We are playing and kill a boss, it's her and I on a team with one strager. The boss drops a loot that all players need. A lot of the time I'll drop loot when running with just her, so she can have it. Thinking that the other person on team opted in to take the loot, I also opted in. Well apparently only tiffany and I opted in which means we were competing for the loot. I won. She flips out at me for not letting her win. Even though I did not see the other player not opt in. She says the following:

YOURE A COMPULSIVE LIAR
    UR LUCKY TO HAVE ME YET YOU TREAT ME LIKE FUCKING SHIT
    ANY OTHER UGLY GUY LIKE YOU WOULD APPRECIATE WHAT THEY HAVE AND TREAT THEM GOOD AND NEVER LIE
    I FUCKKING LOVE ROB (ex boyfriend)
    I THINK ABOUT HIM MORE THAN I THINK ABOUT YOU.
    HE DOESN'T PISS ME OFF
    HE DOESN'T GIVE ME ANXIETY
    HE DOESNT LIE REPATIBLY FOR MONTHS
    HE DOEST FUCKING WASTE MY TIME
    LOG OFF MY SHIT (I was on her toon)
    (I log off)

That's the last I heard from her (happened 40 mins ago)

She didn't once say happy anniversary

I'm really hurt and upset

I don't know what to do

First of all if I were you I would never let anyone talk to me like that EVER! Second it's been 6+ months since you started dating and she still hasn't told her parents about you? That's a huge red flag. She may be bipolar but that's no excuse to talk to you like that. If she constantly puts you down then that's what's called verbal abuse and you shouldn't have to take that. I'm sorry but if I were you I would leave. Whether you continue to see her or not you shouldn't let her bully you like that. What really bothers me is that she told you that she loves her ex and thinks about him more than you. I'm sorry to say this but I don't think she cares about you at all. I'm sorry this happened :/ :hugs:

Comment

She just messaged me "can you log loyal" (a character we have)

Me: I don't feel like it
      Her: bye cunt
      Me: You hurt me and don't care about me, you just care about oac. You didn't once say happy anniversary to me. Im hurt tiffany, I'm really hurt.
      Her: Don't talk to me. The passwords will all be diff next time you log
      Lie to me everyday and then cry YOU'RE hurt 😂😂 such a joke you are . Leave me alone for good
      Me: I love you, I love you more than I have ever loved anyone. but I can't let you treat me like shit
      Her: same
      YOU treat me like shit and don't talk for hours . Yu ignore
      You had the last hour to talk about it now stfu and leave me the fuck alone faggot . You promise to farm with me everyday then u don't . Haha ! I'm never messaging you first again loser .
      You have 20 seconds to treat me right or fuck off for good
      Me: You don't want to talk, you just want to yell at me and call me names and try and hurt me in everyway imaginable. I wanted a good night with you Tiffany but you just care about a game
      Her: same
      This is just part of what was said

Comment

We teach people how to treat us. Have you taught her that this behavior is acceptable? Are you willing to continue to accept this behavior? If not, what is in your control to change in this situation?

Comment

You deserve better.

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
            You deserve better.
            I agree. You deserve someone who won't call you names.

Comment

This is ridiculous!!!was she always like this?or is she just going through hard time?Even if she is tho that is NO excuse.The words she has said to you are very painful.How does she think "you arent treating her well"?her behavior isnt normal tho and shouldnt be tolerated.

Comment

This girl does not act her age at all.

I agree with the others. Looks like the game is everything to her and she expects you to spoil her like a princess and have your entire life revolve around her. Sorry you uprooted your entire life for someone who bases your worth entirely on a video game.
                So, here you are
                too foreign for home
                too foreign for here.
                Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Yeah, this girl does not sound like she is respecting you at all. It sounds horrible the way she treats you. There is no excuse for her to treat you like this in game, or while just having a conversation. You should not take that kind of treatment. =/

Comment

Bipolar means hyperactive and depressed. She seems more... Unstable. Picking fights and not even backing down when you refuse to take the bait. Unkind. Making you responsable for her moods. Calling you names. Saying stuff like "My ex didn't make me waste my life", which is a real double insult on its own . Sorry, I wouldn't date someone who acted like this during our first 6 months. I guess at times she is sweet but she doesn't take your emotions seriously. Also, you seem to think you can reason with her when she is self rightous about her fits of rage.
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Even when you consider someone's mental state (which is a fair and good thing to do) when they say awful things, it doesn't excuse their behaviour. Explanations do not equal excuses. Understanding where someone's harmful behaviour might be coming from doesn't make it okay. And lets be honest, neither you nor us are therapists - Even if she is indeed bipolar or borderline, she cannot abuse you. Period. She cannot be allowed to. Do you feel it's okay that she treats you this way? Would you say it'd be okay if you had a friend and their partner treated them like this?

~
                      It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                      A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                      The hands of the many must join as one
                      And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Why are you still with this girl? Someone who talks to you like that really doesn't love you...like at all.
                        Wow!!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                        Married April 18th, 2015!!
                        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I didn't read all of it, but seeing the "c" word would be enough for me to tell them to hit the road. There's a difference between her seeing you as a human, and you in a video game, and she's not seeing the real you. You deserve far better than the rubbish she's giving you. Do yourself a favour, get yourself out of this toxic relationship whilst you still can.

Comment

Run, don't walk, away from this child. And that's exactly what she is, a child. She is immature, hateful and certainly doesn't know how to treat another human being. My friend, you may love an image of her or how she was at the start - but now that she has shown her true colors, let her go. Block her on everything.

You deserve so much better.
                            To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I'm sorry, but how old is she? She acts like a 12 year old.

My Ex (not my former SO) used to talk like that to me. And, he's older than me by a year and we were together for 5 years. It's still taking me time to get over the horrible things he used to say to me. And,he used to call me a Cunt all the time too.

You need to distance yourself from this girl. 6 months and you put up with this? You're going to regret it.

Comment

Working...
                              X