Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with everyone else. He needs to seek help from a therapist. I am in a very loving relationship and my SO is VERY supportive and caring of my depression and anxiety but It wasn't enough. I have been seeing someone for about 6 months and it has helped me soo much. I love my SO more and I am able to control my depression and anxiety without medication.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost77 View Post
      I agree with everyone else. He needs to seek help from a therapist. I am in a very loving relationship and my SO is VERY supportive and caring of my depression and anxiety but It wasn't enough. I have been seeing someone for about 6 months and it has helped me soo much. I love my SO more and I am able to control my depression and anxiety without medication.
      Glad to hear it's going better for you, that makes me happy.

My SO right now, do not want any help with medication nor does he want to talk with a terapist.

He does not want to admit that what he is dealing with right now is indeed a depression.

Comment

Last post Im probably going to write, my boyfriend said he would clean his fb meaning he removed my family as friends.. which i find extremely weird.. Not only that he removed where he live etc, that we are in a relationship and said I shouldnt be alarmed if it appeared as single. (it doesnt) I dont get it anymore... He said he was tired of people being able to see where he live, who he is in a relationship with etc. And he was tired of companies storing info about him and then sending emails to him and such.
        Last edited by Laika; June 10, 2016, 02:36 PM.

Comment

This guy's got serious issues and needs help... asap. I know I'm probably repeating what others have said (I didn't read every response), but he lives in the cyber world and has become disconnected on reality. He needs a kick in the ass to ground back to reality, and have someone take his console/computer whilst he finds himself again.

Comment

Working...
          X