Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

I have moved to north carolina and my gf stays back in maryland. lately we have been silent when we call each other at night and i have this feeling that she is starting to get bored because of the silence. I know that going to see her would easily fix this but since we're teens i cant really just take a spontaneous trip back to maryland. what can i do to stop the silence and/or cure her boredom at night.

Originally posted by Ihkan View Post
    I have moved to north carolina and my gf stays back in maryland. lately we have been silent when we call each other at night and i have this feeling that she is starting to get bored because of the silence. I know that going to see her would easily fix this but since we're teens i cant really just take a spontaneous trip back to maryland. what can i do to stop the silence and/or cure her boredom at night.
    Write down things throughout the day you want to share with her/ talk about, and then talk about them when you call her.

Comment

What did you talk about before? What stops you from talking about that again? What hobbies/interests do you share that you could discuss?

~
      It'll take a lot more than words and guns
      A whole lot more than riches and muscle
      The hands of the many must join as one
      And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Working...
      X