So is moving here :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is moving here :)

So in the beginning it was always me moving there and him never wanting to move here because I have nothing to tie me to my area as he has family, friends etc and being in the medical field I can work anywhere. Well now we have just found out that we are pregnant and he is going to move here with me for a year and then we are planning to move to his state. I am so excited because even though it hasn't quite been a year yet I am OVER the distance I just want to be a family already.

Congrats on the baby..... although I will be honest you are in for a lot. How does he really feel about moving after you all have decided you would move there. I am not sure how long you both have been in a relationship but having a baby changes a lot! Again I only wish the best for all of you

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

I hope it all works out for you two

~
        It'll take a lot more than words and guns
        A whole lot more than riches and muscle
        The hands of the many must join as one
        And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Congratulations and best of luck to you both!

Comment

Congrats and good luck!

Comment

He is excited, moreso than me which is crazy lol. He is so happy as am I about everything and believes that this was somehow in God's plan for us. That we met at just the right time when we both needed someone.

His family is also excited for both of us. Its only a temporary move so we both can be together while we save up to move there. We have 1 year as our goal before moving. As It's just a lot cheaper to live where I am versus where his is located. Saving will be easier.
              We both know there will be a lot of changes but the baby isn't due until beginning of next year, so him moving here in about a month will give us plenty of time to settle in to this new role as a close distance couple.

Comment

Happy for you! Here's praying for a happy family and a healthy baby for you

Comment

Congrats on the baby!!

First Visit: September 2016
                  Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
                  Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
                  For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
                  John 4:12
                  I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
                  X