Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems, problems, problems... what's next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems, problems, problems... what's next?

So some of you might have followed my and my SOs story and now that it's quite tricky when it comes to visitin each other due to parents and money.
    For those who dont know about it here's my thread https://members.lovingfromadistance....Present-Future

Ok so if the things makin our first meetin hard enough here's another thing.

I just yesterday noticed that my passport isn't valid next year anymore. And when? It expires June 25th.
    And why is that a problem? Cause I wanted to go see my SO in august/september which would make me have to apply for a visa 3 months before my trip which would be May actually BUT I cant apply for it in may cause my passport wont be valid on the date of my planned trip to the States *sigh* >__>
    So I cant apply before I didnt get a new passport (which I will anyways).
    I will ask my mom about the whole thingy and maybe I can get a new one before the one right now expires.
    I just told my friends today that if this keeps goin I'll end up seein my SO for only 2 weeks or 2 days instead of my planned 2 months. >_>

As well I noticed that basically no one in my family supports me.
    I went to see my fam and friends in Croatia last week and I told my grandparents about Chris. And I swear to god I had my parents standin in front of me. My grandma just started off sarcastically on what Im doin with him since hes so far away I dont have any use of him and bla bla bla. I played along and made jokes as well but deep inside I just wanted to cry somehow.
    I mean like if you dont like my relationship and just say it "I dont like it" but dont freakin poke me with a knife and make it all seem just a stupid joke cause its not.
    And like Im really not expectin people to be all "omg yes I support you go for it its amazing" but be tolerant or just shut it if you dont like it.
    I am happy and Im smart enough to end it if he's just usin me or makin a fool out of me and stuff.
    I mean I see my grandparents the past like 5 years. I see them once per year max and the only thing they do for those few days I see them is fight I know they've been married for 50 years but still. I dont want my relationship to end like this so I'd rather take the distance right now than gettin some random guy close to me who would do me a few times and than break up cause he then realized that we'd be better off as friends.

It sometimes amazes me how much I can take, and how strong the love I get from Chris has made me.
    At this point theres nothin that could actually bring me down anymore cause Im just used to things gettin in between me and him as sad as it may be >__>

So maybe a question after my ventin lol
    Has anyone of you had the same problem with the passport? Any advice on it maybe?
    And for those who needed a visa for the States, how long did it take till you got it?

You can renew your passport before the current one expires, that much I know for sure. Penn's doesn't expire for 5 more years, but he doesn't have many pages left in it, and as he'll have some international travel for work, I'm sure he'll need to renew it before it expires.

So I would start applying for the new passport ASAP.

As for the visa, that will depend on what country your passport is for. If it's for Germany, you won't need one if your trip to the US is less than 90 days in duration. If your passport is issued by the Croatian government, you're going to have to apply for the US visa through the embassy in Zagreb.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

ok thanks
      yea well I did some research on that and I think I can also apply or well have the interview for it in Munich which I really hope it does work! otherwise this will be hell to do >_>

Comment

Working...
      X