Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After we broke up and I moved on, he came back. What should i do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After we broke up and I moved on, he came back. What should i do?

so...
    I met my boyfriend on the site named Tinychat. I never been serious for any relationships like this before meeting Drew. I thought i couldn't love anyone anymore. I was hurt a lot by the past relationships. I had been dated with a lot of guys before i met drew. Some I was in relationship with, but I never felt like I love those men from my deepest of heart. I was scared to love someone and closed myself. Drew was the man who unlocked me. I was feeling weird before because he lives the opposite of this world. How can he did that. How can he touched my heart closer than those who lived nearly. He is the man that touch me what the real love is like.

But..
    Our story wasn't go well. We broke up before Valentine's day 2016. It was my fault. I tried every way to bring this man back, but everyone got the pain from their past. Drew is the one of that who are really scared of relationship. Once I did something that might make him feel I am cheating. He wouldn't gonna give me another chance. I tried every help, even from fortunetellers. Everyone gave me the answers that "No matter you want him to come back, even he loves you, he won't"

4 weeks ago
    He came back and said sorry. He said he still loved me. I am happy but same time I don't know what to do. I just moved on after trying to get him back about 2 months. And because of those feedback from fortunetellers, I was pretty sure I couldn't get him back. I moved in with a man who I have been talking after i gave up on Drew. Drew knows I am living with that guy. He told me he always love me but scares, but now he saw the truth that everything i gave him were the real love ( not fake like those of his past girls). He doesn't want to lose me. I have no idea what to do. Now i am living with my parents for 3 months, so the situation right now is fine, but i can see the problem in the future when i get back to my own place. My roommate is one of the reason that made our relationship broke, but at that time we had nothing hiding. Now we have something, but Drew came back. I knew my heart still choose Drew...

Drew isn't okay with I'm living in that house also, but I also cannot move out. I signed the rent for a year, and I still have to live there for my college.

I would appreciate if there is somebody can give me the suggestions. I don't wanna loss Drew again, but i feel it wasn't fair for my housemate also (even we cannot be lovers).
    Last edited by amiliemateo; June 27, 2016, 01:50 AM.

Firstly, you should probably change that font

Comment

I second changing the font! Welcome to LFAD!
      You have to choose which relationship you want and let the other person go. If housing is an issue try going to your college and see if another place could be found.
      Best wishes to you.

Comment

Thank you for telling me that.
        Sorry i got confused about using the font.

Actually using Time New Roman 12 as a standard for writing.

Comment

I have an agreement with my housemate that both of us won''t move out because of drama stuff. I just don't want to do thing i promised i wouldn't.
          I talk to my bf though. He asked me if i would let him talk to my housemate. He wanna ask my housemate his intention. honestly, I don't want both of them talk. My bf has a disease about controlling hid temperature. i afraid he will say something he shouldn't. but seem like that is the last option i have to make my bf feels more better about living with this man.

thank you for suggestion anyway. I appreciate that

Comment

You're worried about his temper, you mean? I can see that, but at the same time, trying to micromanage these two adults could be quite tough for you. I'd say talk to your partner beforehand, ask him for his calm and respect for the situation, and then have the two talk. You can't babysit these men.

~
            It'll take a lot more than words and guns
            A whole lot more than riches and muscle
            The hands of the many must join as one
            And together we'll cross the river

Comment

yes. You are right Miasmata. My housemate is also one of my friend(even we used to be more than that) and i want my close friends (not just him), at least, feel fine with my lover.My bf now is going to the treatment. we have time about 2 months. I hope this treatment will be work. You are right tho i cannot babysit those men.

Thank you Miasmata

Comment

Working...
              X