he is hesitant to open up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is hesitant to open up?

I just started dating my boyfriend, he is long distance and we spent about a month together before he left. We have both experienced heartache and have been burned badly by other people. I let go of my ex even though he was my 1st love and the man I wanted to be w/. We both have our hearts at stake and both of us can get hurt equally. I am willing to open up myself again even though in the past I was led on by a man who didn't really care for me. My boyfriend wanted a serious relationship and asked me 2x about making us gf/bf, now he is pulling back and telling me I should put myself 1st and not make him my 1st priority, this is after I approached him about his lack of communication w/me. I always make the people I care about a top priority in my life along side w/my job and my education.
    Btw I did agree to be bf/gf, so its not me pulling away. Why the did he want to be serious, but not give himself to me emotionally like I have given him? I have asked him if he wanted to date other women, but he said no and I agreed as well, though he didn't to hold me back from seeing anyone. What are these signals that he is giving me? I just want him to be honest w/me
    Last edited by MehMehMeh2013; July 6, 2016, 05:47 PM.
Working...
X