Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 Days Until I Get To See My SO !! :) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 Days Until I Get To See My SO !! :) :)

So I have not seen my SO since July 18th, and I'm finally going to get to see him October 7th!! (He lives in Minnesota, USA I live in Manitoba, Canada) not too far, but far enough especially with school and jobs and to put in better terms lack of money.

SOOOO my question is to you guys, do you have plans on seeing your SO anytime soon? If so when and where? And if you don't I'm curious to know where you are and where your SO currently stays.

I'm meeting my SO for the first time in 62 days, November 15th, after being together for nearly nine months now. We're going on vacation together in California and then coming back to my hometown so he can meet my family. We don't have a lot of "set in stone" plans other than a trip to Disneyland. We're just going to get a nice hotel that's close to a lot of things and spend time together. I can't wait
    First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hurrah! Your visit is so close very exciting!

I just saw my SO last week, and the next time I'll get to see him is at Christmas time. He's coming here for a week and then I'll be going out to his hometown for a week to visit his family.

And welcome to LFAD! I'm also from Manitoba!

Comment

do you have plans on seeing your SO anytime soon?
        indeed I do!

If so when and where?
        September 21 until September 30.
        I'm surprising him at his house.

Comment

OH Wow! I get to see my love the SAME day. So we have the same countdown! I saw him last on August 1st...which would be 6 weeks ago today...
          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Yay! I hope you have a wonderful time with each other!
            I'm hopefully going to see my SO around Thanksgiving, but if that doesn't work then I won't see him till January.

Comment

That's so exciting!!

I'm meeting my SO on November 12 for the first time! I'm so excited! I'm going to the UK and I'll be staying with him (and other family). We haven't yet settled on what exactly we'll be doing yet... but I'm just so excited to be able to meet him and be in his physical presence.

Comment

I hope to see my bf for the visit time in 11 days!!
                I'm so excited and nervous
                He lives in New York and he's flying over here where i live in California

Comment

congrats on getting to see you SO very soon. You must be so excited! My fiance has a visa interview Sept 21st and will hopefully be flying out Oct 9th or 10th, will be so glad when he has a ticket set and bought! He will be moving to Seattle, WA to live with me. Congrats again and have a wonderful trip. Take lots of pics

Comment

Working...
                  X