Constant arguing!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constant arguing!!

my boyfriend and I have been doing long distance now for 6 months. we were together for 6 months before he moved for work. overall we are happy, I love him to bits and we have plans set in place to be back together in 6-8 months. however, I feel as though the distance is truly testing us both. we seem to argue CONSTANTLY to the point where it's every 2-3 days. It's becoming exhausting, we both know it's unhealthy and we always adknowledge that we have to do something to stop it, but no matter how much we try, we simply end up fighting again a few days later.
    I struggle because I feel like I am the one doing all of the 'missing' in the relationship and that he is happy & content doing long distance. I know it's much harder for myself than it is for him - which is why I get angry when I know that he is aware of my emotions and sometimes doesn't show me that he too is struggling.
    we see each other for a few days every 2-3 weeks and our time together is always amazing. But these weeks in between visits are exhausting and becoming unbearable

Pls help!

Totally get where you are coming from, I definitely had a harder time with the distance than my SO did. But I don't think it's because he misses you less, but rather because he deals with the distance differently. You have to keep busy and distracted, which is probably what he is doing. Do you have hobbies or activities you can do while you two a apart? Things to make the time go by faster. Do things for YOU. I don't think you should be mad at him for dealing with it differently; LDR is so hard, (I was ldr for 5 years) but like I said, people just deal differently. Hang in there!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Working...
    X