Confront a not so loyal SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confront a not so loyal SO

Everyone, hello! I've already written my problem here. A month ago I guess.
    I and my SO confessed that we love each other. But I'm not sure if we're already in a relationship or we just merely having mutual feelings towards each other.
    We met in skout. Last week, I asked him if he still has his account there.

Me: Hm are you still in skout?
    Him: Yeah
    Me: Hm do you.. hm nevermind hahaha
    Him: If you're thinking about that thing..my answer is no. I don't.

Well, apparently, we're referring to him looking for cute girls there and he said no.
    BUT. a few days after. I decided to make a new skout account to talk to him.. and I saw him again. The difference is, I'm using a dummy account. I know it's pathetic to make a dummy account and do a small investigation. But what can I do. I trust him but there are times that I'm getting paranoid you know.
    So we chatted there and this point of the conversation arose:

Me: I guess youre good looking, why you here? No girlfriend? No special someone?
    Him: Nah they arent my type

This broke me a lot. And there's this time that he told me that he's going to sleep..when the truth is he's talking to the 'other me'.

WHAT SHOULD I DO? He's in Korea now and by the end of the month, he'll be back
    to the USA to finish university. We manage to talk every day since the time difference is only 1 hour. But when he gets back to the USA, itll be 15hours.

What I have in my mind right now is to confront on July 30th.
    And kinda break up with him on that day too.. should I?

PS: I've been crying for a few nights now. He doesn't know how much I love him. And thinking that I won't really be able to meet him is hell. He's planning to come to my place by next year after graduating and having a job.

This was posted in two places. Here's the link to the other post where people are answering.

https://members.lovingfromadistance....ot-so-loyal-SO
    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
    X