No announcement yet.

Black storm in my head in need of help for the sun to shine and make rainbows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black storm in my head in need of help for the sun to shine and make rainbows

Good Afternoon Readers & Repliers

Our story ........

We met in April 2015, I had no intention of creating a relationship, I made it very clear that a bit of holiday fun was all I wanted. He had other ideas, told me how much he liked me, texting as much as he could throughout the day. I told him that he really didn't need to tell me he likes me or make the effort. I had already told him I would sleep with him and that's all I was after. Strong feelings grew between both of us rapidly, he stayed in my room or I stayed in his room every single night of the holiday apart from the first evening I was there. He took me out on a date, cute restaurant, we ate together, no alcohol involved then took lovely walk after to the beach. We had lots of photos and videos throughout the holiday. He made me smile a lot, of course with strong feelings also came arguments which were quickly resolved and patched back together within hours. Home time came round very quickly, clearly both upset the day I had to go. It was so hard to say goodbye not knowing if/when we would see each other ever again. He was adamant he wanted me to move to Tenerife which has been my dream to move to Spain since I was little, it seemed too good to be true. When I got home, we were talking about me going back to visit. To both of us it seemed silly to make each other exclusive. We didn’t know if/when we would see each other again.

We both require a lot of attention and when the other was busy due to different work, the other would get bit put off, which caused distance between us both. However he always came back to me and he asked if he could give my number to his mum. She was adorable, such a lovely lady, she thanked me for bringing so much joy into her sons life and welcomed me into her family. She messaged me everyday, all day. This made me realise that this was not just some fantasy. Family were involved now, it wasn't just words between us two anymore.

So we decided I would go back and visit him in Oct 2015. We were looking at apartments, flights etc. I booked the time off work. It got to about 1 or 2 weeks before I was meant to go, he changed his mind. He told me he had met someone else and was sorry, he would give me the money for the flights (I hadn’t booked them yet because I wasn’t sure if I or he would go ahead, it’s scary)

Obviously I was heart broken, however I wished him all the best and thanked him for being honest.

Not long after he came back and told me he made a mistake. By then I felt it was too late for me. I was still friendly towards him but I had no intentions of starting this entire bravado again. It was a black storm over my head the first time, I couldn’t possibly go through the same thing again, both of us trying to figure out how to be together. My messages were always quite short and I never messaged him first.

2016 came, my friend and I were trying to decide where to go on holiday and Tenerife ended up being our only option. We decided to book a different hotel, in a different area to save any collision’s. Months went by without contact and a year after we first met, he contacted me again, asking how I am etc. He told me he had moved to the area we booked our new holiday. I couldn’t believe it. I kept my holiday information quiet from him, I honestly did not want to start things up. He went quiet again then it was holiday time. July 2016.

I hadn’t spoken to him in months and I never told him I was going. I don’t have any social media either. It was the 4th night of our holiday and we decided to go out to a dance bar round the corner to our hotel. We were in there a couple of hours then all of a sudden I could recognise someone in the near distance, their back was to me so I wasn’t sure. They turned round and instantly saw me, they ran over to me and it was him. We could not believe it. We hugged and had a little chat. He actually moved back to the old area already, so even more weird that he was there. I never would of expected him to be there in a million years. He doesn't drink alcohol, very healthy and work motivated. I left the place without saying goodbye in hope he would message me. Which he did. I kept the messages short but polite, so of course he went quiet again. It got to 4 days before I was due to go home and I messaged him to say I was going home soon and that I was thankful that we got to see each other again to hug and smile. He replied saying he was also thankful and that he hadn’t asked to see me because he didn’t want me to leave my friend again like last year. I took that as he didn’t want to see me so I never replied. In my head, if he really wanted to see me, he wouldn’t have missed the chance.

Home day came, we were at the airport and that day I had changed my whatsapp picture. He messaged me an hour before I was about to get on the plane (this does not end as exciting as you may hope readers) and he messages me telling me I look beautiful, I say thank you and he wishes me to take care. I was very upset, that the fairytale didn't end the way my heart hoped.

The next day, I wake up at home in my bed and he messages me “new home” and sends me pictures of his new apartment and that he starts a new job on the 30th July. I tell him I am proud of him. He tells me that his apartment is my home also and the entire thing has started again. He understands I have so much here in England and I can’t just leave, what am I suppose to work as out there. I also understand the exact same about him.

We want to be together but we just don’t know how to be.

All suggestions will be welcomed, even if it’s not what I might like to hear.

Details I am 25 he is 27. I live in England, he lives in Tenerife. I own my own property and have a great job here. He now rents an apartment and starts a new job.

Our thoughts are that we fell in love unexplainably. If we weren’t meant to be together, why is the universe pushing us back together after a year. We just honestly don’t know how to be together. Today we discussed that he needs to get his Visa/Passport sorted as this will only work if both of us visit each other, I won’t be coming there if he doesn’t come here.

Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts, it is very much appreciated

Welcome to LFAD!
    That's an amazing story of how you began with your SO
    Plan trips, build your friendship and be happy as your lives develop. No one can ever be sure of the future so enjoy the present time!

Comment

Working...
    X