What should i do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should i do

I am in a log distance relationship. Everything seems fine, but i have a problem. When my boyfriend texts me, it doesn't matter what kind of message it is, but when i get it and my phone vibrates or something, i start to feel bad, i.g. i get a text, and i feel like i am gonna vomit, or when i eat and remember my love my appetite is gone. I love him very much, but this happened with my ldr ex too. Anyone can give me advice?
    Last edited by epociutee; July 25, 2016, 07:17 AM. Reason: Mistake

Its really hard to tell because we don't know what you are feeling. Vomiting can be from stress, excitement. loathing.... YOU need to figure out what it is YOU feel at that moment. Until then , really no advice we can give you.
    Now, if thinking about him makes you physically ill, the I would have to disagree with your first statement that "Everything seems fine" People don't get sick and feel bad and feel like vomiting when they think about the person they are in love with to the best of my knowledge...

Comment

Originally posted by epociutee View Post
      or when i eat and remember my love my appetite is gone.
      Feeling that way while getting a message, okay. It's understandable to get nervous before seeing it.
      But this is just plain weird. Why would you feel that way while just thinking about your love, I don't think it's how it should be.

I love him very much, but this happened with my ldr ex too.
      You need to figure it out yourself as sasad said. Don't you know why it happened in your ex's case either?

Comment

Working...
      X