Confused?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused?

This guy I've been interested in has me confused, he at first wouldn't do a LDR but now wants to consider me his girlfriend. We talk off and on but all he was is talk, he first messaged me saying how beautiful I was and stuff like that. We hardly talk mostly because I felt the need to move on and I said this to him, well his thing now is sending me something on facebook saying "I'll be visiting there at the end of September" without ever discussing visiting. What do I do?

Originally posted by SonataOfStars View Post
    This guy I've been interested in has me confused, he at first wouldn't do a LDR but now wants to consider me his girlfriend. We talk off and on but all he was is talk, he first messaged me saying how beautiful I was and stuff like that. We hardly talk mostly because I felt the need to move on and I said this to him, well his thing now is sending me something on facebook saying "I'll be visiting there at the end of September" without ever discussing visiting. What do I do?
    It's hard to know how to advise you without knowing what YOU want. Do you want an LDR with him? Do you want him to go away? Are you ready to meet him? Share more about that and we can help you better!

Comment

Working...
    X